JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Memorable Hunts » just gat back from ray hammonds(pics added) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: just gat back from ray hammonds(pics added)
Craig Warren
Sponsor
Member # 3459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Warren   Author's Homepage   Email Craig Warren   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Kasey! Bacon and eggs for breakfast?

How did the guys from Maine do, the ones in the picture with you? We need the story from you because I know all of them and if they were telling the story.... well, lets just say that there might be a little "enhancing" going on.

They are probably only about half way home by now so let's have a sneak preview.

--------------------
www.warrenarchery.com

Posts: 197 | From: Maine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LEOPARD
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LEOPARD   Author's Homepage   Email LEOPARD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff Kasey! Thanks for sharing! [Wink] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Nigel Ivy

"The more I practice, the luckier I get...."

Posts: 1522 | From: Zimbo in UK | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDyer
Contributor 2016
Member # 6325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DDyer   Email DDyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Craig,Just got home at 1145 after we drove straight through,left Rays at 2:30 Sun. To tired to think up a good "story" right now but I'll work on it.We had a great time,wish you and Dad could have gone but everything worked out fine

--------------------
were it worth the trouble? Huh? What trouble?

Posts: 253 | From: Steep Falls Maine | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craig Warren
Sponsor
Member # 3459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craig Warren   Author's Homepage   Email Craig Warren   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great to hear it Dan. I'll be with you guys next time but in the meantime, we'll all be waiting for the story.

--------------------
www.warrenarchery.com

Posts: 197 | From: Maine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey, Danno!

Sure had a good time with you, Bob, Mike, and Jeffie..as well as Mark and the Kasey-meister!!

I left right after you guys and got almost all the way to Augusta GA and had to turn around and go back, as I realized I left my daily meds over there in the bathroom-SHEESH!

I was 9pm getting home.

--------------------
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 8827 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carbon Caster
Contributor 2007
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carbon Caster   Email Carbon Caster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is daily meds code speak for ham sammiches and Twinkies??? Inquiring minds want to know.

--------------------
Gen 27:3 "Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;"

In His service,
Brian Rice

TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Posts: 3071 | From: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!!! [thumbsup]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31113 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You got the pics figured out! Cool and congrats on a great hunt.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21856 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kasey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kasey   Email kasey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you went back in to the camp 6 times and you still forgot something, it sure is sad when they get old ha ha.those northern boys sure talk funny but when
your stuck in the woods with them they are great to be around

Posts: 906 | From: sevier co,TN | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carbon Caster
Contributor 2007
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carbon Caster   Email Carbon Caster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I almost forgot. CONGRATS KASEY!!! Someday I want to stick a HOG! Did Ray find you a girlfriend down there in the swamp?

--------------------
Gen 27:3 "Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;"

In His service,
Brian Rice

Posts: 3071 | From: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Ed
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Ed   Email Big Ed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice

--------------------
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Posts: 6990 | From: Morgantown, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kasey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kasey   Email kasey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he tryed to hook me up with some but i like girls that have teeth not a tooth.i also like them smaller than me
Posts: 906 | From: sevier co,TN | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe skipp
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe skipp   Email joe skipp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice going...looks like a great time. [Wink] [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Neal...is this heaven?" "No Piute but we are dam close". Top of the Mtn in Medicine Bow Nat Forest.

Posts: 6965 | From: Renegade Archery, Highland, NY | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carbon Caster
Contributor 2007
Member # 2225

quote:
Originally posted by kasey:
he tryed to hook me up with some but i like girls that have teeth not a tooth.i also like them smaller than me

Teeth are over rated! The other problem has an easy fix. Just eat more. I am sure Ray could give you a lessen or three. If it weren't so far to drive you could come up here and I could give you one week crash course on gaining weight and power eating. LOL!!!

--------------------

In His service,
Brian Rice

saumensch
Contributor 2012
Member # 19552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saumensch   Email saumensch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How hard are those armadillos to penetrate?

and grats on the pic!

--------------------
And sometimes our dreams they float like anchors in hopeless waters oh way down here
Sometimes it seems that all that matters most are all the things that you can't keep
(William Elliot Whitmore)

Posts: 996 | From: Germany | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©