JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Hunting Legislation & Policies » Here's a good one for you!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here's a good one for you!
Angus
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angus   Email Angus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read in the paper that the director of California's Fish & Game went out-of-state to Idaho, purchased a non-resident license and tag, and shot a cougar. Now, the rabbit people, as Jeff Cooper liked to call them, have their underwear in a wad and want him removed as F&G director. It's believed that if this happens, the rabbit people will demand his replacement be concerned with "environmental" issues rather than fish&game issues. Only in laughafornia! Thank God I had the good sense to leave that state!!!

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington
PBS Associate member
Wenatchi River Traditional Archers

Posts: 345 | From: Leavenworth, WA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjgregory
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjgregory   Email cjgregory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is a F&G director supose to be or do? Be an activist? Never hunt? I really have nothing to say. It's too rediculous to make sense of.

--------------------
You get to keep what you kill. If it were easy there would be no value in it.
64" Silvertip 58# @ 31"

Posts: 116 | From: Bennett, Colorado | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chewie146
Member # 43811

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chewie146   Email Chewie146   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they ever open cougar hunting in the ussc, I'm headed out there with a bicycle chain call to bag me a kitty. Ssdd for ca. I can say I wouldn't want that job. Poor fella.
Posts: 14 | From: New Mexico | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©