JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Hunting Legislation & Policies » Most Important Word you will hear today (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Most Important Word you will hear today
sheepdogreno
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sheepdogreno   Email sheepdogreno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voting is very important to me. I work in a profession where my boss is elected and it has a direct impact on me and my career. Same goes for other elected officials I have to work with. Express your rights!!! Vote!

--------------------
I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6
2017 bear takedown (the one!!)
1966 bear tigercat 30@28 my girls bow
1977 bear kmag 50#@28 greenie
1972 bear grizzly 45x@28
1964 bear grizzly zebrawood 50@28
2014 samick sage 62" 50#@28

Posts: 620 | From: Indiana | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Dente
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Dente   Email Al Dente   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. get the hint?

--------------------
President
Life Member
New York Bowhunters, Inc.
>>>>------------------------>

Posts: 1380 | From: New York | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
centaur
Contributor 2015
Member # 14053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for centaur   Email centaur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like the people finally woke up. It is looking better this morning for our country.

--------------------
If you don't like cops, next time you need help, call Al Sharpton

Posts: 4042 | From: WY - East face of the Bighorns | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweeney3
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweeney3   Email sweeney3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debatable...

--------------------
Silence is golden.

Posts: 908 | From: Lowell, AR | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat B   Email Pat B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Sweeney. I guess we'll see.

--------------------
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 13115 | From: Brevard, NC. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takefive
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 38374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takefive   Email takefive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing is killing our democracy more than the unlimited amounts of cash that mega rich individuals and special interest groups can give to their chosen candidates IMHO.
Back in the 1960s and 70s my state had Senator William Proxmire, who started the Golden Fleece Awards that exposed wasteful government spending. He took no money from big corporations or other special interests. One year he won reelection by spending all of $480 out of his own pocket. Hard to believe, I know.
These days he'd be steam rolled out of office by a few individuals with deep pockets.

--------------------
It's hard to make a wooden bow which isn't beautiful, even if it's ugly.
-Tim Baker

Posts: 1099 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©