JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Hunting Legislation & Policies » new arrow shooter threat (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: new arrow shooter threat
Bowguy67
Member # 45078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bowguy67   Email Bowguy67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kingstaken:
Since I've only shooting the bow for the past 23 yrs, (will be 50+ 10% this year) let me ask a question.

When compounds first arrived on the archery scene was there all this craziness I see with no one wanting them in bow season?

I cannot name one strictly gun hunter I know who went out to buy a crossbow to hunt more

No anger, no hostility no craziness. Hunters getting along with hunters. Divide us we get conquered.

In my state crossguns are legal. There's tons of guys that went n bought crossbows just to "hunt more". Don't you see that's how this stuff gets pushed through. It's the almighty dollar in action.
Federal land I hunted as a kid is useless. Gun guys doing what they do w their crossguns. Deer drives all day, why? Cause they never learned how to actually hunt but wanna shoot more deer. On my club the same type guys walk in late cause w a gun someone has always pushed deer to em from a neighboring farm. They'll walk right past you in the half light n start to hunt for an hour. Than get up n go get coffee. They screw your whole day.
I do agree w letting em use em but use them not in archery season! Muzzleloader season is fine

Posts: 7 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Vought
Contributor 2015
Member # 393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron Vought   Email Ron Vought   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's more of a society problem we deal with. Its called entitlement and the desire for instantaneous success...

Ron

Posts: 1167 | From: South East, PA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Roehrick
Contributor 2017
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron Roehrick   Email Ron Roehrick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would think a more important subject would be the sale of public land across the USA, if this continues we wont have places to hunt, politicians are selling us out.
Posts: 841 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©