Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » Stump Shoot, 3D and Swap Meet... Saturday, March 17th... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Stump Shoot, 3D and Swap Meet... Saturday, March 17th...
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2014
Member # 10420

Icon 7 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... At my place in the Catskill Mountains, Greene County, NY... Ten target 3D course, ten station Muzzy style block course, plenty of woods for stump shooting with all the comforts of home... Pasta and pizza meal for all who attend. Buy, sell, trade archery & hunting items. Send a PM for location and information. Show up any time after 8am. Stay all day if ya like... [dunno] ...

... mike ... [archer2] ...

* That's Right! It's on St. Patrick's Day! Sooooo...Wear your green tights... [Roll Eyes] *

--------------------
"To that he bends himself,
To that each day allots most time wherein
He is indeed the best part of himself."

Euripides

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

George S. Patton

Posts: 3760 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.Williams
Contributor 2014
Member # 4890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.Williams   Email J.Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pasta and pizza ?!?Where's the Corned beef and cabbage? ;
Sounds good Mike,I'm gonna try and make it...hopefully the wife doesn't have plans.

--------------------
I love California,I practically grew up in Phoenix. - Dan Quayle

Posts: 1053 | From: Rifton,NY | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope Cade and I can make this one. Will try to drag Glenbo and Shawn with me as well...

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17039 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hayslope
Contributor 2014
Member # 10458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hayslope   Email hayslope   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll try to make it Mike........but I do not believe I own any green tights!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

“Only after the last tree has been cut down…the last river has been poisoned…the last fish caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten." - Cree Indian Prophesy

Posts: 1897 | From: Westchester County, NY | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2014
Member # 10420

Icon 10 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking Forward To It!

--------------------

Euripides

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

George S. Patton

Posts: 3760 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skipmaster1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skipmaster1   Email Skipmaster1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there!
Posts: 779 | From: Westchester, NY | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2014
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will be fun!!!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 11782 | From: Scotia, NY | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2014
Member # 10420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... [jumper] ... [wavey] ... [archer2] ... [laughing] ... [campfire] ...

--------------------

Euripides

George S. Patton

Firemandivi
Member # 33388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firemandivi   Email Firemandivi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in
Posts: 35 | From: Hudson Valley, New York | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.Williams
Contributor 2014
Member # 4890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.Williams   Email J.Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spoke with Bill and he said if he can't spend the weekend in the loft in his footy pajamas and have you cook him breakfast then he's not coming,Mike.
I'll probably be there and will bring some kind of vittles and drinks.

--------------------
I love California,I practically grew up in Phoenix. - Dan Quayle

Posts: 1053 | From: Rifton,NY | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2014
Member # 10420

Icon 10 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody tell Bill that I already have a wife and she looks much better than he does in pajamas of any kind! ... [Razz] ...

... mike ...

--------------------

Euripides

George S. Patton

Sean B
Contributor 2014
Member # 22257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sean B   Email Sean B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mikey, I'm really gonna try to make it. I really need it after the year I've had!

--------------------
Sean
PBS Associate Member
Comptons
BW KB X
BW PCH II
Tall Tines

Posts: 2327 | From: Dutchess Co. New York | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2014
Member # 10420

Icon 7 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be nice to see you again Sean... I can understand that "life happenes" and why we need time away for this kinda stuff...

... mike ...

--------------------

Euripides

George S. Patton

Tdog
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tdog   Email Tdog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike thanks for the invite. Not going to make this one. Family dinner, there's not to many of us left so we like together when we can..Thank you again for the invite..Enjoy
Posts: 799 | From: Pataukunk .N Y | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2014
Member # 10420

Just ten days away and the weather is looking good! Still might be some snow on the ground... [dunno] ...

--------------------

Euripides

George S. Patton

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©