Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » Who's going to "Pre Spring Fling Shoot" @ Tannehill ? I'm in ! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Who's going to "Pre Spring Fling Shoot" @ Tannehill ? I'm in !
Don Batten
Contributor 2013
Member # 7925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Batten   Email Don Batten   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be heading down with John Dill. Look for us at the kanati quiver tent. gonna be a great time.

--------------------
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Posts: 2287 | From: New Bern .NC | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Froggy
Contributor 2014
Member # 14812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Froggy   Email Froggy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ,
Your spot is still available...you need to reconsider going bud !!!!!

--------------------
TGMM >>>>---------> Family of the bow

Posts: 4428 | From: Athens, Georgia | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildmanSC
Contributor 2014
Member # 115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildmanSC   Email WildmanSC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to go, but back and sciatic nerve issues would preclude me walking the course to shoot. I've got to get some relief somehow.

Chad,

You sir, would be impossible to miss(issippi)! [Wink] [Smile] [Big Grin]

Bill

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

-----------------------------------
Morrison Cheyenne Recurve 62", 45#@28"
Tall Tines Recurve 62", 49#@28"
Bill Stewart Multicam TD Recurve, 60", 50#@28"

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, He is Worthy

Posts: 4334 | From: Goose Creek, SC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WJackson11x
Contributor 2012
Member # 35153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WJackson11x   Email WJackson11x   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoping to make it. We shall see. Froggy, When are you guys going? I'm not far from ya.

--------------------
Wes Jackson

Black Bear 40# @28 60"
1971 Grizzly 45# @ 28 58"

Posts: 226 | From: Madison, GA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Froggy
Contributor 2014
Member # 14812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Froggy   Email Froggy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wes,
Should get there Thurs late afternoon...that's the plan anyway.

--------------------
TGMM >>>>---------> Family of the bow

Posts: 4428 | From: Athens, Georgia | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeithG
Member # 35726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeithG   Email KeithG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be there saturday. Will be the first time for me doing something like this. Hope I don't miss the target and hit someone in the leg.
Posts: 73 | From: AL | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stabow
Contributor 2014
Member # 6065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stabow   Email stabow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will be there Saturday. Would like to try out a 54” PCH if possible.....stabow

--------------------
The best thing about owning a dog is that someone is happy when you come home.

Posts: 1871 | From: Alabama | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Harris   Email Mike Harris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riding down with John Dill and Batman. Be sure to stop by and say hello. Look forward to seeing you there!

--------------------
NCBA/Compton Member
58" Black Widow PSA III 44# Kanati Dual Arc Quiver
60" Wes Wallace Mentor T/D 50# Kanati Dual Arc Quiver

Posts: 213 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
champ38
Contributor 2015
Member # 16783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for champ38   Email champ38   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill be there fri, sat and sun...looking forward hanging out with you fellows, Shane

--------------------
56" Shrew Classic Carbon 68@29
58" 2-P Centaur Cabon Elite 57@29

Posts: 1591 | From: Grand Bay, AL | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
featherhorn
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for featherhorn   Author's Homepage   Email featherhorn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be there sat, sun with TNbuckskinner looking forward to it!
Posts: 392 | From: Parsons TN. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Follower
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Follower   Email Follower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will be there Sat and Sun. Hope to meet you all.

--------------------
"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross, and follow me...." Jesus (Mathew 16:24)

Posts: 701 | From: Alexandria, AL | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Dill
SPONSOR
Member # 5562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Dill   Email John Dill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We rented a private jet and we'll be comin in on Thursday......keep it quiet though. I don't want Batman and Mike to find out.....I was supposed to drive.(LOL) [Wink]

--------------------
Anneewakee Archery

"Old World Craftsmanship Meets New World Technology"

Posts: 1605 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T. W. Harris   Email T. W. Harris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I can hardly wait to see old friends, and from what I'm hearing, I'll get to make lots of new ones.

Terry Harris

Posts: 1090 | From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LBOW
Contributor 2015
Member # 388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LBOW   Author's Homepage   Email LBOW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rabbittman and I will be there to represent the Ohio dumb bunch. We will be visting our good friend John Sullins and takeing a class with Rod Jenkins also. Hope to see a bunch of you there. MIKE

--------------------
Life is tough,it's even tougher if you are stupid. SEMPER FI (63-67)

Posts: 304 | From: Centerville OHIO | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Yancey
SPONSOR
Member # 4892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Yancey   Email Mike Yancey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]
Posts: 786 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©