Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » 19th Tennessee Classic (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 19th Tennessee Classic
Pat B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat B   Email Pat B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Pappy will mind if I post this...

Twin Oaks Bowhunters
19th annual
***Tennessee Classic***
1079 Ashley Rd. Chapmansboro,TN.37035
Traditional Archery shoot
April29/30 May 1st 2016
41 Targets--Entry Fee $20.00
Off course Sunday by 2 pm
Custom Trophies awarded
Youth $15.00 /Cub/PeeWee free
Shoot Classes
Recurve Bow * Long Bow * Self Bow * Ultimate Self Bow Challenge (Make a Self Bow with Gary Davis and shoot it for score Thursday-Sunday by 2pm. Contact Mark Baggett
931-362-3717 for more info.)
markbaggett@detdist.com
Vendors
* Primitive Camping available onsite *
Practice range open to all who register for the main shoot
[twinoaksbowhunters@wordpress.com]
*Pot luck Supper on Saturday Night*
For additional information, contact Mark Baggett @931-362-3717/615-456-5961
markbaggett@detdist.com [Pappy]
directions: from Nashville Take I-24 west towards Clarksville, exit onto maxey rd. (exit 19), turn left, go to the end of maxey road, and turn right onto 41-a (north), go approximately 5 miles, turn left onto oak plains road (look for twin oaks sign and smith auto salvage sign), turn left onto Knox road, turn right on Ashley road. Watch for the twin oaks signs!!!

I know it is a little early but had several request for the dates so Vacations could be scheduled so here it is. It is a little different this year because of Mother's day on the first full weekend of May, it fall this way ever 7 years and we aren't going to have it on Mother's day so we back up a week. Hope to see yall there. [Wink] [Smile] [Smile]
Pappy

--------------------
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 12787 | From: Brevard, NC. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danbow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danbow   Email danbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was there for 1st time this year, loved it and plan on going back in 2016! Best course I have ever shot!

--------------------
"Tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Posts: 413 | From: Chandlersville,Ohio | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigStriper
Contributor 2015
Member # 16927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigStriper   Email BigStriper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a Beautiful place and always meet the nicest people there,Pappy and Joanie and the rest of the Twin Oaks club do such a Great job of keeping everything in order,my friends and myself always have a Great Time,this will be my 6 th year and am looking forward to it already,

Kurt

Posts: 735 | From: Edwardsville,IL.62025 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Already Talked to Pappy and are set to be vendors. We are looking forward to our first trip to the Classic

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2597 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigStriper
Contributor 2015
Member # 16927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigStriper   Email BigStriper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David, you won't be sorry,this really is a Nice event,and very well run by Pappy and members of his club,and it get's bigger and better every year,

Kurt

Posts: 735 | From: Edwardsville,IL.62025 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BigStriper:
David, you won't be sorry,this really is a Nice event,and very well run by Pappy and members of his club,and it get's bigger and better every year,

Kurt

Kurt we have heard nothing but great things about this one. 2 of our best friends are Vendors there every year and rave about it. Just could not make it work in our schedule. This year Tracey and I made plans for a schedule adjustment. Looking forward to it

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2597 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pappy   Email pappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks PatB for posting and Kurt/danbow for the complements.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule
Home of the Tennessee Classic

Posts: 1954 | From: Nashville,Tn. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyguysc
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyguysc   Email flyguysc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pics please

--------------------
Winners make commitments ,Loser make excuses

Posts: 123 | From: Beaufort ,sc | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pappy   Email pappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hadn't happened yet it's April 29/30 May 1 2016 [knothead] you can go to our web site [twinoaksbowhunters@wordpress.com] and see lots of pictures of the ones in the past and info on the club and events.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

Posts: 1954 | From: Nashville,Tn. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LBR
SPONSOR
Member # 236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LBR   Author's Homepage   Email LBR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put me down for my regular spot if it's available!

--------------------
Champion Custom Bowstrings
Trad Gang Sponsor since March 2003--Voted In By Members
Proud Supporter of the Catch-a-Dream Foundation
www.catchadream.org

Bowstring Questions? recurves.com/faqs.html

Posts: 5886 | From: MS | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob@Ace
Member # 4572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob@Ace   Author's Homepage   Email Bob@Ace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pappy - Jan & I will be there again this year with our Ace Archery Tackle booth. We are looking forward to seeing all of our old friends and some new ones, too! Bob & Jan

--------------------
Bob Mayo

Posts: 40 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Looking forward to seeing yall again Bob, always a pleasure.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Back up.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

Pat B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat B   Email Pat B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT

--------------------
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 12787 | From: Brevard, NC. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Thanks Pat, I can always count on you.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©