Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » 2016 Ohio Traditional Bowhunters Spring Championship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2016 Ohio Traditional Bowhunters Spring Championship
Saddletramp
Member # 23487

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Saddletramp   Email Saddletramp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. The 2 day trad shoot in Coshocton is Here!
it is May 21st and May 22 2016.
here is the link to the flyer:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207100358164707&set=a.1112048598783.2018310.1153935657&type=3&theater

if you have any questions please feel free to message me!!
 -  -

--------------------
Thanks to my DAD for being my HERO and always teaching me the fundamentals and heritage of Archery along with Bow Hunting.(yea kinda sappy, but its true!)

Posts: 19 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jmatt1957
Contributor 2014
Member # 1383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jmatt1957   Email Jmatt1957   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always a good shoot. we will be there both days.
Posts: 918 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowmofo
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowmofo   Email bowmofo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be in attendance with a few of our members! not because you patronise our establishment

--------------------
KEEP IT SIMPLE!

Posts: 1698 | From: Burton, Ohio | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saddletramp
Member # 23487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saddletramp   Email Saddletramp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUMPING TO THE TOP!..LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY!

--------------------
Thanks to my DAD for being my HERO and always teaching me the fundamentals and heritage of Archery along with Bow Hunting.(yea kinda sappy, but its true!)

Posts: 19 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©