Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » S.T.A.R. Roanoke VA (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: S.T.A.R. Roanoke VA
Big Ed
Contributor 2017
Member # 2241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Ed   Email Big Ed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope to make it this year!

--------------------
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Posts: 6927 | From: Morgantown, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rough Run
Contributor 2017
Member # 44566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rough Run   Email Rough Run   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made it this year on Saturday, June 3rd.
It was great in every way! The facilities were very nice, and the courses were outstanding! The work that was put into preparing for the shoot must have been tremendous, because the courses showed it. And everyone I met and spoke with was gracious, and welcoming in every way. Just can't say enough good things about this shoot!

Myself and several other friends are already making plans to go back next year for the full weekend, and camp there. I sure hope they continue this fine shoot!

Posts: 323 | From: Kernersville, NC | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©