Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » Muzzy shoot (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Muzzy shoot
curlis
Contributor 2017
Member # 9765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curlis   Email curlis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know the date of this years Muzzy shoot?

--------------------
Pick a spot and concentrate!

Posts: 983 | From: Monroe, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill, whatever the second weekend of Aug is bud....are you gonna try to make it?!!

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17640 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curlis
Contributor 2017
Member # 9765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curlis   Email curlis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curt,
I'm thinking really hard about it.

--------------------
Pick a spot and concentrate!

Posts: 983 | From: Monroe, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1oldbowguy
Contributor 2016
Member # 26890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1oldbowguy   Author's Homepage   Email 1oldbowguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another question bout OJAM. [Confused] Does anyone know if there will be someone there who sells string making material? [dunno]

--------------------
Always say what you mean, that way people will know you mean what you say.

Posts: 645 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Woodstock
Member # 4349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Woodstock   Email Woodstock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all planning to attend the Muzzy this year, please know that the shoot will be held on the 3rd weekend this year, not the second weekend.

--------------------
"Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon, we must all choose between what is right and what is easy."

Posts: 23 | From: CT | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mint
2017 Contributor
Member # 5900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mint   Email Mint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how many people are going to miss the Muzzy this year do to the date change.

I booked an antelope hunt for the third week so I'm out. The sad thing is the outfitter wanted me to book for the 2nd week of august which is opening week of antelope and I told him I couldn't since I didn't want to miss the Muzzy shoot. I wonder why the dates changed so late in the game?

--------------------
The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.

Samuel Adams

NYB Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1480 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2017
Member # 10420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... [dunno] ...

--------------------
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Posts: 4084 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Woodstock
Member # 4349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Woodstock   Email Woodstock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all....John just decided that he will hold the shoot on the second weekend (13th & 14th) due to so many people having a conflict. See you all there!

--------------------
"Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon, we must all choose between what is right and what is easy."

Posts: 23 | From: CT | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mint
2017 Contributor
Member # 5900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mint   Email Mint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news!!!!

--------------------
The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.

Samuel Adams

NYB Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1480 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2017
Member # 10420

Icon 14 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That means I don't have to reschedule my flight to Neptune... [Roll Eyes] ...

... mike ... [archer2] ...

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njloco
Contributor 2013
Member # 24437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njloco   Email njloco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope they remember to send me my application this year, ( hello John ) ?

--------------------
  • Leon Stewart 3pc. 64" R/D 51# @ 27"
  • Gordy Morey 2pc. 68" R/D 55# @ 28"
  • Hoyt Pro Medalist, 70" 42# @ 28" (1963)
  • Bear Tamerlane 66" 30# @ 28" (1966)- for my better half
  • Bear Kodiak 60" 47# @ 28"(1965)

Posts: 2780 | From: Soviet state of N.J. | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2017
Member # 10420

Icon 10 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my application for the "John Musacchia 34th Invitational Stump Shoot" aka Muzzy today! [jumper] Man is this going to be great!

... mike ... [archer2] ...

--------------------

larry
Contributor 2017
Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larry   Email larry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got mine today too! Say Ken, what bow you plan on blowing up this year? [archer2]
Posts: 3136 | From: martville ny | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tdog
Contributor 2015
Member # 5645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tdog   Email Tdog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got mine and it's on it's way back.. Larry play nice.. You know Ken does have feelings...
Posts: 839 | From: Pataukunk .N Y | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larry
Contributor 2017
Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larry   Email larry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^hehehe
Posts: 3136 | From: martville ny | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©