Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » Stumpfest great day in the woods pic starting pg. 2 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Stumpfest great day in the woods pic starting pg. 2
Stumpkiller
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stumpkiller   Email Stumpkiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in.

--------------------
Charlie P. }}===]> A.B.C.C.

Bear Kodiak & K. Hunter, D. Palmer Hunter, Ben Pearson Hunter, Wing Presentation II & 4 Red Wing Hunters (LH & 3 RH), Browning Explorer, Cobra II & Wasp, Martin/Howatt Dream Catcher, Root Warrior, Shakespeare Necedah.

Posts: 4009 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stumpkiller
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stumpkiller   Email Stumpkiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by adkmountainken:
I am going to loan out a couple of my bows but can someone bring a couple more light weight bows for the day? I now have 3 buddies all bringing their sons with them.

What do you consider "light weight". I can toss some extra 45 pounders and arrows in the SUV.

--------------------
Charlie P. }}===]> A.B.C.C.

Bear Kodiak & K. Hunter, D. Palmer Hunter, Ben Pearson Hunter, Wing Presentation II & 4 Red Wing Hunters (LH & 3 RH), Browning Explorer, Cobra II & Wasp, Martin/Howatt Dream Catcher, Root Warrior, Shakespeare Necedah.

Posts: 4009 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[archer] ........ TTT ........ [archer2]

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15790 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkhunter-27
Contributor 2016
Member # 44229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkhunter-27   Email elkhunter-27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's suppose to be a beautiful weekend, have a great time. I'll be waiting for the delivery of a new tractor. Oh boy, I get a free Massey Ferguson hat! [jumper]
Posts: 146 | From: New York | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elkhunter-27:
It's suppose to be a beautiful weekend, have a great time. I'll be waiting for the delivery of a new tractor. Oh boy, I get a free Massey Ferguson hat! [jumper]

That is probably a pretty expensive free hat. Congrats on the new wheels!

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
MTB

Posts: 5482 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dogs and rolls are ready to go, chips and drinks, come hungry for targets and tube steaks.

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15790 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dao
Member # 42384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dao   Email Dao   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking forward to it! -ted

--------------------
Todd Scherrinsky 48 48" 44@27
Little Suckling 38 Spc. 38" 59@28
Rodney Wright Stalker 43" 50@27
Kiko Tovar 44 Magnum 44" 66@28
Maddog Machete 49" 48@28

Posts: 55 | From: Guilderland NY | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adkmountainken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adkmountainken   Email adkmountainken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is the crazy Canadian going to be there?

--------------------
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Posts: 7028 | From: the great Adirondacks | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

Should be.........

--------------------

drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes he is

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6201 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

Just about all packed and ready to go.......

--------------------

adkmountainken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adkmountainken   Email adkmountainken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got a great day for this shin dig!

--------------------
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Posts: 7028 | From: the great Adirondacks | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

What a good day, weather was perfect, food was plentiful and just a great bunch to spend a few hours with. Thanks to all those who helped and gave donations for the benefit of St Jude's. I will turn that over to Trad Gang during the auction.......16 people came and to show how good they are..........$200 raised for the Kids.... [clapper] [Not Worthy] [clapper] [Not Worthy] .....MANY THANKS...... [archer]

--------------------

Dao
Member # 42384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dao   Email Dao   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Maddog Machete 49" 48@28

Posts: 55 | From: Guilderland NY | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dao
Member # 42384

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Maddog Machete 49" 48@28

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©