Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » Stumpfest great day in the woods pic starting pg. 2 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Stumpfest great day in the woods pic starting pg. 2
Dao
Member # 42384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dao   Email Dao   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Thanks everyone! I had wonderful time. -ted

--------------------
Todd Scherrinsky 48 48" 44@27
Little Suckling 38 Spc. 38" 59@28
Rodney Wright Stalker 43" 50@27
Morrison Phoenix ILF13"+Uukha VX1000 Xcurve 54" 44@26

Posts: 48 | From: Guilderland NY | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
Contributor 2017
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the photos Ted....... [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15638 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adkmountainken
Contributor 2016
Member # 3237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adkmountainken   Email adkmountainken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a great time and my boy LOVED IT!!!!!!

--------------------
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Posts: 7027 | From: the great Adirondacks | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dao
Member # 42384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dao   Email Dao   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
edited on 7/5/2017 removed links from photobucket.

all photos are posted in previous entries.

--------------------
Todd Scherrinsky 48 48" 44@27
Little Suckling 38 Spc. 38" 59@28
Rodney Wright Stalker 43" 50@27
Morrison Phoenix ILF13"+Uukha VX1000 Xcurve 54" 44@26

Posts: 48 | From: Guilderland NY | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a wonderful day! The only thing better than the weather was getting to see, visit and shoot with a truly great bunch of folks! Thank you to all for letting me join you, I am blessed!

Thanks to the girls for helping with the food and thinking to bring along everything we guys don't think of, now we are spoiled!

I left my camera sitting on my truck so I don't have many pics, but here goes:

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5448 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These two make it happen!

-

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5448 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

It, being the food! Thanks!

-

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

-

-

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Divin' in

-

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Note the little man in this pic. A definite future outdoorsman!

-

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

-

-

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Here's a pic of the man! And his Dad.

-

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Thanks again, everyone, for getting together and lettin' me be a part of it. We really should do it more than once a year!

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Thanks again, too, Ken, for the sweater. I means more to me than I can say...

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics Ted
great time as well Thanks ya'll

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6095 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©