Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » Stumpfest great day in the woods pic starting pg. 2 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Stumpfest great day in the woods pic starting pg. 2
ron w
Contributor 2017
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to be clear......we did shoot for a couple hours......it looks like all we did was eat.... [biglaugh]

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15638 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adkmountainken
Contributor 2016
Member # 3237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adkmountainken   Email adkmountainken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with how good all the food was I would have no problem with vice versa next year!!!!

--------------------
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Posts: 7027 | From: the great Adirondacks | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stumpkiller
2017 Contributor
Member # 976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stumpkiller   Email Stumpkiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT time, guys. What a day and we couldn't ask for better weather or better company. Did miss a few faces. Those of you who couldn't make it missed a beauty.

What a difference unfrozen stumps make on arrow attrition! I didn't break any!

Thank you Ted for great images - and an infectious smile. Nice to have met you.

--------------------
Charlie P. ~~ _/)~~ A.B.C.C.

Bear Kodiak & K. Hunter, D. Palmer Hunter, Ben Pearson Hunter, Wing Presentation II & 3 Red Wing Hunters (LH & 2 RH), Browning Explorer, Cobra II & Wasp, Martin/Howatt Dream Catcher, Root Warrior, Shakespeare Necedah.

Posts: 3826 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dao
Member # 42384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dao   Email Dao   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey RonP! Thank you for posting your photos! nice to see all the smiles! [clapper]

--------------------
Todd Scherrinsky 48 48" 44@27
Little Suckling 38 Spc. 38" 59@28
Rodney Wright Stalker 43" 50@27
Morrison Phoenix ILF13"+Uukha VX1000 Xcurve 54" 44@26

Posts: 48 | From: Guilderland NY | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a great time was had again. surely wish I could have been there.

[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16836 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkhunter-27
Contributor 2016
Member # 44229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkhunter-27   Email elkhunter-27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like everyone had a good time. I received a call at about noon that my tractor delivery had to be rescheduled to Tuesday. What kind of delivery guy calls off sick on a sunny Saturday with temps in the 70s in western NY? [biglaugh]
Posts: 146 | From: New York | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
Contributor 2017
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[biglaugh] He went to a stump shoot on one of the few nice days we get.

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15638 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScottV_7
Contributor 2011
Member # 16875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScottV_7   Email ScottV_7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I could have made it but we had to go home and inform both sets of parents that they have a grandkid on the way. [goldtooth]

--------------------
JK Traditions Kanati 48#@28"
Fedora 560 52" 44#@26"

"Skin that one pilgrim, and I'll bring ya another!"

Posts: 469 | From: Poultney, Vermont | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
Contributor 2017
Member # 14741

Missed you Scott, but at least you had a good excuse.....lol! Congrats on the new one coming.

--------------------

Michael Salter
Member # 42898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Salter   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Salter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a great day of stumping. Much better than working. I'll have to be more careful with my work schedule if this event comes back around in 2017. It certainly was a beautiful weather day.

--------------------
"The trouble with normal is it only gets worse." Bruce Cockburn

60" Bear 'Black Bear' recurve @ 50lbs
60" PSE 'Stalker' take-down recurve @ 45lbs

Posts: 61 | From: Georgetown, NY | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Scott! [clapper]

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5449 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
Contributor 2012
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had truck loaded and ready to roll. The forecast kept me here. Been wanting to make this for some years now. Hopefully next time!

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9026 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©