Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » Baltimore Bowmen Traditional Classic question (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Baltimore Bowmen Traditional Classic question
reddogge
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reddogge   Author's Homepage   Email reddogge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terp arrows, I love it John. Go terps.

--------------------
PBS Reg member 1973
Maryland Bowhunters Society
Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland
Heart of Maryland Bowhunters
NRA

Posts: 4923 | From: Finksburg, MD | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alvey
Contributor 2017
Member # 22120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alvey   Email Alvey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plan on being there Thursday night to Saturday night with big Brother Jim of Mahantango Bows.

--------------------
But now,O Lord,thou art our father;we are the clay,and thou our potter;and we all are the the work of thy hand. Isaiah 64:8

Posts: 309 | From: MT pleasant mills p.a. | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan bree
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 39902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan bree   Email Dan bree   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys . bringyour rain coats

--------------------
Dan Breen

Posts: 493 | From: NJ | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackdaw
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackdaw   Email jackdaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now ot just can't make up its mind Dan..

--------------------
John Getz:........... Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like bananas.
Ed HOLCOMB 59' KODIAK 51#
Ed HOLCOMB 59' KODIAK 47#
67'1/2 BEAR SUPER K 44#
WILSON BROTHERS BLACK WIDOW 60" 45#
LONGRIVER ELK 62" LONGBOW 53#
1967 WING 62" SLIMLINE 43#

Posts: 1480 | From: beavertown, pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SCS
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SCS   Email SCS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chance of showers. No big deal.
Steve

Posts: 137 | From: Carlisle, PA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my leave approved.
I have never been when it DIDN'T rain! Hearing it on the canvas makes me sleep better.

Killdeer [campfire]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15404 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
Contributor 2017
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you'd like those wraps Richard!

Alvey, Looking forward to catching up and I am anxious to chat about your hammock setup.

Love, love, love this shoot and the time with great friends.

[campfire]

--------------------
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant. Made the switch to LH shooting and it was THE best thing I ever did.....YMMV

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 5249 | From: Boonsboro Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are all the reports?
Here I am, in Baltimore, wondering where WAYSIAH and Silver Fox are, and there are no threads about a TG shoot or anything! What is with everybody these days? I have run into a lot of TradGangers, but it is all happenstance.

Missing;
Doc Nock, Scott in PA, Peckerwood and others.

Sheesh. Are we getting old?
Killdeer

--------------------

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15404 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackdaw
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackdaw   Email jackdaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well killdeer....at least I was there..:-D

--------------------
67'1/2 BEAR SUPER K 44#

Posts: 1480 | From: beavertown, pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Crowl
Contributor 2014
Member # 5930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Crowl   Email Steve Crowl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got back. Had a great time again. The weather was touch and go a few times, but did get to see Killdeer as well.

--------------------
Steve Crowl

"Proud Father of several Marines"

Posts: 793 | From: York, PA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Mitchell
Contributor 2017
Member # 85

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Mitchell   Email David Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thanks to all the folks who made this event such a fine one in spite of the weather. They will have a mite of straightening up to do after all the campers leave the field. Lots of people put in a lot of effort so the rest of us could have a good time. Thanks to all. [thumbsup]
Posts: 3958 | From: Charleston, WV | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

I had a ball, talked to old friends and made new ones.
Scored some arrows at the swap meet that were just my size, shot abysmally the first day (I don't practice enough!) but improved over the weekend. Listened to some terrific songbirds.

Left my campsite a little flattened, but clean!
Thank you, Baltimore Bowmen, for the merry respite from the routine of work. Your efforts are stellar, and much appreciated.

Killdeer [bigsmyl]

--------------------

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2017
Member # 10420

Icon 14 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never been to this shoot before... Work always got in the way... Have not camped out in twenty years... That being said:

I had the time of my life! Even the Porta-Potties were top shelf... Baltimore Bowmen did a great job with everything! Thank You! I'll See You All Next Year!

Sorry I didn't run into you Killy... Maybe next time...

... mike ... [archer2] ...

--------------------
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Posts: 4082 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackdaw
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21819

Was there a Trad Gang get together anywhere? I was there from Thursday to Sunday....!! Grand fun for me for the 7th year in a row........Definitely one of the best shoosr in the country

--------------------
67'1/2 BEAR SUPER K 44#

Dan bree
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 39902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan bree   Email Dan bree   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a great time ,and John please thank Tim for pulling me out of that sink hole I slid down into . Don't know about trad gang guys but but shot and talked to plenty of tas guys . Next year can't come soon enough

--------------------
Dan Breen

Posts: 493 | From: NJ | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©