Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » Tennessee Classic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tennessee Classic
JPE
SPONSOR
Member # 9152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPE   Author's Homepage   Email JPE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to thank Pappy and all the Twin Oaks family for all the hard work they provided to get the Classic up and to keep it going. It was another wonderful year and I was so glad to see friends from all over the country again. Thanks again all see you next year.

--------------------
http://jpetraditionalarchery.net/

Posts: 335 | From: St. Mary, MO | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LBR
SPONSOR
Member # 236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LBR   Author's Homepage   Email LBR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here--love it!

--------------------
Champion Custom Bowstrings
Trad Gang Sponsor since March 2003--Voted In By Members
Proud Supporter of the Catch-a-Dream Foundation
www.catchadream.org

Bowstring Questions? recurves.com/faqs.html

Posts: 6043 | From: MS | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best of times.

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6406 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great weekend Thank you to every one

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2646 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Herm
Member # 44883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herm   Author's Homepage   Email Herm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to thank Pappy and the gang for such a great time at the classic! It was my first time there but I promise I won't miss another one! I have never been around such a place with so many folks and everyone was so helpful and polite and welcoming. Just a good bunch of people. Thanks again!

--------------------
AWH Longbows

Posts: 2 | From: Tennessee | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Herm
Member # 44883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herm   Author's Homepage   Email Herm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to thank Pappy and the gang for such a great time at the classic! It was my first time there but I promise I won't miss another one! I have never been around such a place with so many folks and everyone was so helpful and polite and welcoming. Just a good bunch of people. Thanks again!

--------------------
AWH Longbows

Posts: 2 | From: Tennessee | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob@Ace
Member # 4572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob@Ace   Author's Homepage   Email Bob@Ace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jan & I had a great time again this year. The weather co-operated - better than expected! It was great seeing all of our friends again. Thanks to Pappy, Miss Joanie and all of the hard working club members. See you next year! Bob & Jan

--------------------
Bob Mayo

Posts: 41 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basinboy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basinboy   Email Basinboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a blast! Thanks Twin Oaks!

--------------------
Palmer Longbow 47#@26" 62" amo
Zona T/D Recurve 52@26" 58" amo
Zona T/D Recurve 46#@26" 60" amo

Posts: 1233 | From: South Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigStriper
Contributor 2015
Member # 16927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigStriper   Email BigStriper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The group I was with had a Great time,it was my 5th time to the Clasic and it was better than ever,don't know how but it keeps getting better,Herm I want to Thank you again for helping my brother Steve with his Self Bow and being so kind to supply the Leather and help put the grip on for him,you are another one of the Good guy's,looking forward to seeing you next year Herm or sooner,Thanks to Pappy and the Club,still waiting for Pappy to post the scores,LOL.

Kurt

Posts: 740 | From: Edwardsville,IL.62025 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basinboy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basinboy   Email Basinboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.twinoaksbowhunters.org/

Scores are posted

--------------------
Palmer Longbow 47#@26" 62" amo
Zona T/D Recurve 52@26" 58" amo
Zona T/D Recurve 46#@26" 60" amo

Posts: 1233 | From: South Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©