Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » Thanks from TwinOaaks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks from TwinOaaks
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pappy   Email pappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to say thanks, it was a great time and very successful for us. The numbers were down for the first time in 19 years but I don't blame that on the weather but the weather man. It rained a little but not bad at all. We had 518 registered so still very pleased with the turn out. Hope everyone had a good time I know I sure did. Thanks for all that made it. I got to meet lots of new folks and I love that. See ya in July. Scores should be up on our web site in a few days. [twinoaksbowhunters.org.] Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule
Home of the Tennessee Classic

Posts: 2080 | From: Nashville,Tn. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basinboy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basinboy   Email Basinboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to have met the legendary Pappy! Had a great time! Thanks

--------------------
Palmer Longbow 47#@26" 62" amo
Zona T/D Recurve 52@26" 58" amo
Zona T/D Recurve 46#@26" 60" amo

Posts: 1225 | From: South Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beau J
Member # 38331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beau J   Author's Homepage   Email Beau J   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You Pappy... you guys put on the best gathering that I have ever been to. I will be back next year...Thanks again..BeauJ
Posts: 90 | From: Nevada, MO | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pappy   Email pappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Guys, much appreciated, just what I like to hear. Or gold is for everyone to leave the holler with a smile and it seems most did.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule
Home of the Tennessee Classic

Posts: 2080 | From: Nashville,Tn. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©