Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » Sawmill ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sawmill ?
drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any info for this year , june 24-25-26th ?

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 5978 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
Contributor 2017
Member # 141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 away   Email 1/4 away   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
June 23-26th according to the ad in TBM.

--------------------
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Posts: 3726 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcgroundstalker
Contributor 2017
Member # 10420

Icon 14 posted      Profile for mcgroundstalker   Email mcgroundstalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Right... Four (4) days... Thursday the 23rd thru Sunday the 26th... See you fellas there!

... mike ... [archer2] ...

--------------------
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Posts: 4084 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jsweka
Contributor 2015
Member # 21094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jsweka   Email jsweka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sawmill is a great event and I usually never miss it, but I will this year since that's the weekend I'll be returning from Bear Quest. Have fun ya'll and take lots of pics!

--------------------
>>>---->TGMM<----<<<<

Posts: 3388 | From: Howard Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys , love this shoot

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 5978 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
Contributor 2017
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to try to get off work to make either this shoot, or going back out to Grayling, Michigan for the MTB jamboree. They are both on the same week-end. If momma lets me of course! [archer2]

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5206 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©