Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » SECOND ANNUAL MIDD-PENN TRADITIONAL SHOOT JUNE 18 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SECOND ANNUAL MIDD-PENN TRADITIONAL SHOOT JUNE 18
jackdaw
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackdaw   Email jackdaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allright ladies and gents....fellow archers !!!!! Myself, Monkeyball,Mahantango and a host of others are proud to be putting on the SECOND ANNUAL MIDD-PENN TRADITIONAL ARCHERY SHOOT.SATURDAY, JUNE 18TH...!!! Last years shoot was a rousing success and the club members all are eager to see it grow and flourish..!! This is a longtime archer club, but more importantly it has some traditional guys who know how to make a challenging course with a serious emphasis on FUN..!
Craig..aka Monkeyball....Paul...aka Mahantango...Myself...aka Jackdaw... (to name a few!).. are frequent attenders of MANY of the shoots statewide and we know what we like in a traditional course......INTERESTING AND CHALLENGING SHOTS..! Not to mention as many times through as you wish..! Big fun..!
OK...HERE ARE THE PARTICULARS:
30 3-D TARGETS...WITH QUALITY SET-UPS
NOVELTIES ...ALL CHALLENGING
BREAKFAST AND LUNCH AVAILABLE....EXPANDED MENU
REGISTRATION 7:30-4:00
ALL FOR 10 $ .....That's right....just 10 bucks !!!!

Last years turnout was GREAT..!!! It was the heaviest attended event of the year..!!! Really showed them what traditional archers were all about......!!!! Some come support a great club.....we promise not to dissappoint..!

Where...????? KRATZERVILLE, PA.......1 hour north of Harrisburg, Pa..!! 10 minutes from Selinsgrove , Pa...just off of route 204.
Still confused.??? Watch for the poster soon to be posted with all directions.....we will get you there...!!!
OR...CALL MYSELF...AKA JOHN GETZ...570 541 1655
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE......:-D

--------------------
John Getz:........... Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like bananas.
Ed HOLCOMB 59' KODIAK 51#
Ed HOLCOMB 59' KODIAK 47#
67'1/2 BEAR SUPER K 44#
WILSON BROTHERS BLACK WIDOW 60" 45#
LONGRIVER ELK 62" LONGBOW 53#
1967 WING 62" SLIMLINE 43#

Posts: 1487 | From: beavertown, pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SCS
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SCS   Email SCS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I'll be on my way home from South Dakota. Hope you have a great turnout. It was fun last year.
Steve

Posts: 137 | From: Carlisle, PA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mahantango
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mahantango   Email mahantango   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are hoping for as good weather and turnout as last year. It will be here before you know it. Going to throw my number out there also for info and directions 570 452 0074.

--------------------
We are all here because we are not all there.

Posts: 1134 | From: central Pa. | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChiefStingingArrow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 36730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChiefStingingArrow   Email ChiefStingingArrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope I can make this one!
Posts: 247 | From: Dornsife Pa | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith Zimmerman
Contributor 2017
Member # 2714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith Zimmerman   Email Keith Zimmerman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should be able to make it now that I have weekends off.
Posts: 4173 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackdaw
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackdaw   Email jackdaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jackdaw:
Allright ladies and gents....fellow archers !!!!! Myself, Monkeyball,Mahantango and a host of others are proud to be putting on the SECOND ANNUAL MIDD-PENN TRADITIONAL ARCHERY SHOOT..!!! Last years shoot was a rousing success and the club members all are eager to see it grow and flourish..!! This is a longtime archer club, but more importantly it has some traditional guys who know how to make a challenging course with a serious emphasis on FUN..!
Craig..aka Monkeyball....Paul...aka Mahantango...Myself...aka Jackdaw... (to name a few!).. are frequent attenders of MANY of the shoots statewide and we know what we like in a traditional course......INTERESTING AND CHALLENGING SHOTS..! Not to mention as many times through as you wish..! Big fun..!
OK...HERE ARE THE PARTICULARS:
30 3-D TARGETS...WITH QUALITY SET-UPS
NOVELTIES ...ALL CHALLENGING
BREAKFAST AND LUNCH AVAILABLE....EXPANDED MENU
REGISTRATION 7:30-4:00
ALL FOR 10 $ .....That's right....just 10 bucks !!!!

Last years turnout was GREAT..!!! It was the heaviest attended event of the year..!!! Really showed them what traditional archers were all about......!!!! Some come support a great club.....we promise not to dissappoint..!

Where...????? KRATZERVILLE, PA.......1 hour north of Harrisburg, Pa..!! 10 minutes from Selinsgrove , Pa...just off of route 204.
Still confused.??? Watch for the poster soon to be posted with all directions.....we will get you there...!!!
OR...CALL MYSELF...AKA JOHN GETZ...570 541 1655 or
Paul sheppard 570 452 0074
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE......:-D

--------------------
67'1/2 BEAR SUPER K 44#

Posts: 1487 | From: beavertown, pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When is it...dates?

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5447 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChiefStingingArrow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 36730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChiefStingingArrow   Email ChiefStingingArrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
June 18th I believe
Posts: 247 | From: Dornsife Pa | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GRAYBEARD
Contributor 2017
Member # 44

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GRAYBEARD   Email GRAYBEARD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good, do my best to there.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Posts: 4664 | From: NARBERTH, PENNSYLVANIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackdaw
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21819

Sorry, had the date posted at the top! It is Saturday June 18th...

--------------------
67'1/2 BEAR SUPER K 44#

jackdaw
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21819

Hope to see you Jed...! Definitely your type of shoot..:-D

--------------------
67'1/2 BEAR SUPER K 44#

jackdaw
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21819

Sorry, had the date posted that the top! It is Saturday June 18th...

--------------------
67'1/2 BEAR SUPER K 44#

Longbow58
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 36872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longbow58   Email Longbow58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was there last year in the pm.Was a great shoot had loads of fun with some really interesting shots.Should be there earlier this year nothing going on as far as I know. On my calendar.

Thanks,John

Posts: 642 | From: Hershey,Pa. | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jsweka
Contributor 2015
Member # 21094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jsweka   Email jsweka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a great time at this shoot last year. Very well done!!!

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it since that's the weekend my Bear Quest adventure starts. So you guys take lots of pics and post them so I can see what I missed.

--------------------
>>>---->TGMM<----<<<<

Posts: 3444 | From: Howard Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackdaw
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21819

We are going to miss you John! But we ll keep putting them on anyway

--------------------
67'1/2 BEAR SUPER K 44#

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©