Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » IBO Trad Worlds

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IBO Trad Worlds
huskyarcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huskyarcher   Email huskyarcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like i am going to be with friends in Nashville the weekend of this shoot. I am going to try make it, if nothing else to meet some cool folks!

That being said, whos going? And for those who have been before, where might i find the max distances and such for the classes? THanks!

Dalton

--------------------
------------
Dalton Lewis
PBS Associate Member
Psalm 37:4- "Delight thyself also in the Lord:and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."

Posts: 1432 | From: Ashe County, North Carolina | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb Monroe
2017 Contributor
Member # 23857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb Monroe   Email Caleb Monroe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is 30 yard max with a 10% error factor for Recurve Unaided, Recurve, and Modern Longbow. Self bow, Longbow 25 yard max 10% error. So approximately 33 and 28 ish. I shot it last year in RU and it didn't seem like there were any over 30. You can find the rules online. (Check rules some are very specific) The plus side is there were very few small targets. 2 strutting turkeys and a Javilina if I remember correctly the rest were deer size or larger.

There are some other classes with different rules I'm not sure about. It was a great time and I would be going again this year but I'm getting married the weekend after. Have fun.

--------------------
Sweka St. Jude Hill Style 70" 50@31"
Wild Horse Creek Condor 64" 55@31"

Posts: 276 | From: Kansas | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pappy   Email pappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I will be there [Smile] Caleb hit the yardage on the head, their will be a few more smaller targets this year but I think a good mix.
The rules are on our web site[twinoaksbowhunters.org] or on the IBO web site under Traditional world event. Hope to meet you there.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule
Home of the Tennessee Classic

Posts: 2094 | From: Nashville,Tn. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©