Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » 2Day open/TwinOaks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2Day open/TwinOaks
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is this located????????

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & Loop Addictions (COMING TODAY !!!!!!!)

Posts: 30574 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat B   Email Pat B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is located just outside of Clarksvill, Tenn where the Tenn. Classic is held. Pappy had directions and info on the first page of the Tenn. Classic thread.

--------------------
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 13113 | From: Brevard, NC. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friend
2017 Contributor
Member # 15967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friend   Email Friend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revelled in the Twin Oaks atmosphere once again.

Over time, after repetative viewing and/or experiencing something grand the elevated feeling will start to decline.

The Twin Oaks experience is imbued with seemingly ever-growing life. A new fulfilling experience is brought home after each engagement and there have been multiple yearly visits over many years.

Thank you Pappy and the Twin Oaks family.

--------------------
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Posts: 6485 | From: Hanson, KY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pappy   Email pappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are welcome Scott, enjoyed seeing you again as always, glad you had a good time.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule
Home of the Tennessee Classic

Posts: 2094 | From: Nashville,Tn. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smag
Member # 22066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smag   Email smag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Buck Hollow boyz jumped all over me for knocking Booger out the money in selfbow.

Well, he said "when I saw you hold that rattler bow I knew it was a done deal".

Great time, wish Mama was not ill or I woulda been down longer. Great weather, great target setup, good folks.

--------------------
Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country.

Posts: 7 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mullet
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mullet   Author's Homepage   Email mullet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait, just a few more weeks.
Posts: 509 | From: lakeland fl | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©