Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » Montana Selfbow Jamboree

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Montana Selfbow Jamboree
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
June 30 - July 1-2, will be the first ever Montana Selfbow Jamboree!
The event will be held at Bill Owens farm, 2700 Logan/Trident Rd. just off I-90 near Threeforks, Montana. There are going to be a bunch of folks coming from the Oklahoma/Kansas area bringing osage, and lots of knowledge to help folks learn how to build a selfbow. Also, I have it on good word that a bunch from the Washington/Oregon area are going to do their best to make it also, with knowledge, and bow woods from the west coast! There are going to be some of the best Montana bowyer's at the event also!
This is a great opportunity, to make a selfbow, pick up some great bow wood, and hang out with a really great group of good folks!
Thanks,

-

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 5542 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lone hunter
Contributor 2015
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lone hunter   Email lone hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta get me one of those hats!!
Posts: 819 | From: clark fork, idaho | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©