Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » 9th Annual IBO Traditional World [ TwinOaks] (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 9th Annual IBO Traditional World [ TwinOaks]
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pappy   Email pappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mods, great to have events back on one section again.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule
Home of the Tennessee Classic

Posts: 2094 | From: Nashville,Tn. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pappy   Email pappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little over 3 weeks.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

Posts: 2094 | From: Nashville,Tn. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat B   Email Pat B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back up

--------------------
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 13113 | From: Brevard, NC. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smag
Member # 22066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smag   Email smag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warming up KY Ugly bow!

--------------------
Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country.

Posts: 7 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Laying out ranges this weekend, won't be long now.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

Pat B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat B   Email Pat B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back up

--------------------
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 13113 | From: Brevard, NC. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Thanks Pat, this has been locked for some reason. The ranges are all set and most of the other things are finished, all we need is yall. See ya in a little over a week.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

toddster
2017 Contributor
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toddster   Email toddster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am planning on coming down for the first time, heard great things about it. Know Big Jim will be there, any other vendors?
Posts: 1253 | From: Decatur, illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

I think we have 15 or so, I don't have the list with me but will try and get it up before I leave for the week. I will be at the Farm/Club from tomorrow on so I will see if I can get a list up. Really busy right now but I will try.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

BigJim/Three Rivers/CD Archery/Rock pile/Dryad Bows/Rinehart Targets/Blob Targets/Arvin Weaver self bows/Steve Kitchens/ I am just pulling this off the top of my head, I will try and get the full list up tomorrow. I think we have about 15 or so. Sorry if I missed you but I am getting old and forgetful. Miss Joanie handles the vendors anyway, she is the brains of this operation.LOL. Pappy / This is a partial list I have at hand.

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Back up for the weekend, 1 more week, I will be headed to the farm today and will be there from now until the event is over, no computer, if you need info call or text me at 615-456-5961 or go to our web site [twinoaksbowhunters.org] See ya in a few days.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©