Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » CTAS High Country Shoot June 23-25 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CTAS High Country Shoot June 23-25
Michael Arnette
Contributor 2017
Member # 18012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Arnette   Email Michael Arnette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone interested in carpooling? I'm coming from Oklahoma through Kansas most likely
Posts: 2508 | From: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 7420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadbow   Email kadbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see some new folks coming, you won't be disappointed.

--------------------
Colorado Traditional Archers Society
Colorado Bowhunters Association
Nebraska Bowhunters Association
Grand Mesa Bowmen
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Pope and Young Club
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2540 | From: Western Colorado | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stixbowdrew
SPONSOR
Member # 28378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stixbowdrew   Email Stixbowdrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite shoot in the country, cannot wait to get back and see some old and new faces!

--------------------
All we have to decide is what to do with the time given to us.

www.selwayarcheryproducts.com

Posts: 826 | From: SE Michigan | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tim roberts
Contributor 2017
Member # 6228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tim roberts   Email tim roberts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Farr West Leather is looking forward to being there this year!
Thanks,

--------------------
Tim

TGMM Family of the Bow

I guess if we run into the bear that is making these tracks, we oughta just get off the trail.......He seems to like it!
My good friend Rudy Bonser, while hunting elk up Indian Creek.

Posts: 1581 | From: Fort Benton, Montana | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LongbowArchitect
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 34644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LongbowArchitect   Email LongbowArchitect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to get back to the CTAS High Country Shoot. This is the best 3D shoot in the country IMO. Last year I woke up Saturday morning to a herd of elk 80 yards from my tent. That's hard to beat. It'll be good to connect with some great trad folks again.
Posts: 288 | From: CO | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 7420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadbow   Email kadbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
20 days away!

--------------------
Grand Mesa Bowmen
Pope and Young Club
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2540 | From: Western Colorado | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whip
Contributor 2015
Member # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whip   Email Whip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not going to be able to make it this year and am truly disappointed. It's the best shoot I've ever attended and I am really going to miss it.
See you all next year!

--------------------
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Posts: 10404 | From: Lake Mills, WI | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tradslam
Contributor 2014
Member # 13879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tradslam   Email Tradslam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to go to this bad, need to finally meet some other trad shooters. That said chasing Aoudad, Axis and hogs is as good a reason as any to miss it.
Posts: 1184 | From: CO | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hermon
Contributor 2017
Member # 26115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hermon   Email Hermon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone asked me what the attendance is at this shoot. I couldn't remember what it was when we went. Anybody able to help?
Posts: 2667 | From: Spring Hill, Kansas | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
Contributor 2017
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think it was right around 600 shooters last year.

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2408 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 7420

Yes we had just over 600 shooters last year. Only about two weeks away.

--------------------
Grand Mesa Bowmen
Pope and Young Club
TGMM Family of the Bow

kadbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 7420

It is cheaper to preregister.

--------------------
Grand Mesa Bowmen
Pope and Young Club
TGMM Family of the Bow

Matty
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matty   Email Matty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julie and I will be there😬👍 looking forward to meeting you guys!!
Posts: 4127 | From: Fort Collins,Colorado | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LBR
SPONSOR
Member # 236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LBR   Author's Homepage   Email LBR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My flight is a week from tomorrow (Wednesday). Getting anxious!

--------------------
Champion Custom Bowstrings
Trad Gang Sponsor since March 2003--Voted In By Members
Proud Supporter of the Catch-a-Dream Foundation
www.catchadream.org

Bowstring Questions? recurves.com/faqs.html

Posts: 6065 | From: MS | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Skinner
2017 Contributor
Member # 7469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Skinner   Email Jack Skinner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mat hope to see you and Julie there. Last year I camped across from the Ft. Collins contingent. We had a good time.
Posts: 983 | From: Cheyenne, Wyoming | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©