Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Events and Gatherings » Shoot/Event Results

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoot/Event Results
Pete McMiller
Contributor 2013
Member # 23559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete McMiller   Email Pete McMiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is it practically impossible to get shoot results? Even for prominent, national shoots the results are weeks or months after the fact. Granted that most of us shoot for fun and many could care less what the results are and for many shoots that's me. BUT I have quite a few friends in other parts of the country that shoot competitively on a regular basis and I would like to know how they or in some cases - me - are stacking up against the competition.

What gives? Why is it a big secret?

--------------------
Pete

Charter member - Ye Old F.A.R.T.S and Elkaholics Anonymous

MOLON LABE [mo 'lon la 've]

"That human optimism & goodness that we put our faith in, is in no more danger than the stars in the jaws of the clouds." ............Victor Hugo

Posts: 1353 | From: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©