JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » TENNESSEE - Traditional Bowhunters of Tennessee » 16th Tennessee Classic. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 16th Tennessee Classic.
MikeEvans
Member # 36815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeEvans   Email MikeEvans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If my daughter decides to go what class would she shoot in, she is 14 and shoots a recurve?
Posts: 41 | From: TN | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pappy   Email pappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls Youth recurve.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule
Home of the Tennessee Classic

Posts: 2094 | From: Nashville,Tn. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CheapShot
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6379

Icon 7 posted      Profile for CheapShot   Author's Homepage   Email CheapShot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH yeh.....I plan to make it!!! Fri/Sat/Sun for sure. Haven't gotten my motel res. yet but will soon. No way, no how can ya miss this shindig!!!!

Tomi
[archer]

--------------------
TNGIRL....
>>>>>>>>------------>>
Ye Olde Fartes and Sore Losers,
NGTA, TBG,
TGMM Family of The Bow,
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 1182 | From: S.E. Tenn. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pappy   Email pappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tomi.looking forward to seeing you again,you are such a hoot.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

Posts: 2094 | From: Nashville,Tn. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NoCams
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NoCams   Email NoCams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Uncle Robbie that depends..... Last time I camped it rained 7" over 3 days at Twin Oaks, of course that was the year before the monsoon of 18" of rain the next year in 2 days.... [scared]

Mason tells me ya got a new Tepee or tent ? Who knows we might be bunk mates like we were at Compton..... [laughing] Just remember your quote...."Pole to Pole or Hole to Hole "

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
"Failure to plan is planned failure"

Posts: 2663 | From: TN | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MikeEvans
Member # 36815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeEvans   Email MikeEvans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I will be able to make it for the weekend days anyway. Excited to check it out first hand, great stories.
Posts: 41 | From: TN | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Yep,lots of stories,looking forward to meeting you.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

bowkill32
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 35717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowkill32   Email bowkill32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be bringing a van full...

--------------------
black widow pl2 62 54#27
black creek banshee 60 41#28
bear black panther hunter 52 45#28
samick red stag 60 50#28
Zipper SXT 58" 54@28

Posts: 151 | From: TN | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Very cool.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

About a month away and we are already making plans,wood cut trophies almost done and getting the ranges in shape,Supplies pileing up in te kitchen so we should be in good shape come May.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

NoCams
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NoCams   Email NoCams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pappy...... [campfire] [archer2] [jumper]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2663 | From: TN | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3236

Can't wait to see you and the boy Jimmy.Been a while.
Pappy

--------------------
TwinOaks founding member
Selfbows rule

whossbows
Contributor 2014
Member # 6855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whossbows   Email whossbows   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Planning on camping.hope to be there Friday afternoon..if it ain't giving tornados.if so we will get a room
Posts: 801 | From: crossville tn | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NoCams
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8034

Pappy, that "boy" is 17 now and 6'3" and 200 or so..... [scared]

Was just looking at some of our first pics from Twin Oaks when he was around 10 years old with a burr haircut. Goes by quick.... At least he got to spend some of his growing up years at Twin Oaks instead of in front of a X box or some other computer game like so many kids do these days. I wouldn't trade a day that Mason and I have got to spend in that little holler of yours Pappy..... fine place to raise youngins.... [readit]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

D
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D   Email D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I can't wait. Its the best shoot I've ever been to. Can't wait to see everybody.
Posts: 1535 | From: Jamestown, Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©