JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2007 » My N.Y. Gobblers.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My N.Y. Gobblers.....
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First bird was taken the 3rd day of the season.

-

-

Shot was 12yds or so,2yr. old with a 8 1/2" beard...

-

Spurs about 3/4".....

-

Second bird was shot at the same exact spot,same exact set-up 5 days later.

-

He's a 3yr old with 1" spurs and a thick 9" beard...

-

-

Pic of the set-up,Delta hen and a B-Mobile("Floyd") strutting tom decoy......

-

Both were shot with my new 57# Kempf Kwyk Styk and Arrow Dynamic shafts tipped with big ol' 160 gr Snuffers(200grs w/adapters)

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17656 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benny Nganabbarru
Contributor 2016
Member # 10583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benny Nganabbarru   Email Benny Nganabbarru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice, Curt! What's that machine in the last photo? It looks like some kind of stump-jumping root rake to me. And what is the wig-wam looking-thing to the left of the blind? I know turkeys are a big part of your Thanksgiving Day traditions; do you eat them all year round, or put them in the freezer for that one day? Cheers, Ben

--------------------
TGMM - Family of the Bow

Posts: 6048 | From: Northern Territory, Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danny Rowan
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danny Rowan   Email Danny Rowan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Curt, My Friend, you are just incredable. Great shooting, fine start to the 2007 hunting season.

Danny

--------------------
"When shooting instinctivly,it matters not which eye is dominant"

Jay Kidwell and Glenn St. Charles

TGMM Family Of The Bow
NRA Life/Patron member
NAHC life member
Retired CPO US Navy 1972-1993

Posts: 7870 | From: Guam | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great hunting, Curt...happy for you!

--------------------
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 8808 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2Blade
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Blade   Email 2Blade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice birds

--------------------
The Stuttering Bowhunter

Posts: 903 | From: Ithaca, New York | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, The piece of farm equipment just happened to be there,and the Tee Pee looking thing was built by the kids that used to live in the nearest house.....

Thanx guys

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17656 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Huntrdfk@Work
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huntrdfk@Work   Email Huntrdfk@Work   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] Great job once again Curt, great pics to go with the stories too....

David

Posts: 348 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigRonHuntAlot
Contributor 2007
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigRonHuntAlot   Email BigRonHuntAlot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just Awesome... Congrats Again [Not Worthy]

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Posts: 4499 | From: Jetersville, Amelia County Central Virginia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Tuccillo
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Tuccillo   Email Phil Tuccillo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice, Turkey W/ a stick bow thats impressive.
Posts: 212 | From: Glendive, Montana | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Tuccillo
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Tuccillo   Email Phil Tuccillo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet, Turkey W/ A Stick Bow Thats Impressive.
Posts: 212 | From: Glendive, Montana | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Tuccillo
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12558

As U Can Tell Im New To This Hence The 2 Post. [knothead]
gundy
Member # 1605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gundy   Email gundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some fantastic photos mate. Thanks for sharing...
Posts: 73 | From: Victoria, Australia | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©