JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2007 » Wyoming antelope

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wyoming antelope
Jack Denbow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Denbow   Email Jack Denbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I shot this buck on the last day of my Wyoming antelope hunt. I used a 50# Great Northern Ghost and a 650 gr. larch arrow. I am looking foward to going back in a couple of years.
Jack

-

--------------------
PBS Associate member
TGMM Family of the Bow
Life is good in the mountains

Posts: 1615 | From: Nowhere, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigRonHuntAlot
Contributor 2007
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigRonHuntAlot   Email BigRonHuntAlot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ALLRIGHT Jack, Way to Go. [Not Worthy] [thumbsup] [wavey]

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Posts: 4499 | From: Jetersville, Amelia County Central Virginia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robtattoo
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robtattoo   Author's Homepage   Email robtattoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fine looking buck there Sir! Congratulations. [thumbsup] [Big Grin] [thumbsup]

--------------------
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 5107 | From: Tullahoma, TN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swp
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swp   Email swp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice goat!

--------------------
"People say you can't go back, its like when you get to the edge of a cliff and you take one more step forward or you do a 180 degree turn and take one more step forward. Which way are you going? Which one is progress?" Doug Tompkins

Posts: 2115 | From: Ozark, Missouri | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paleFace
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paleFace   Author's Homepage   Email paleFace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you done good Sir Jack! you are H#!! on them speed goats. how long are those horns?

Wes says to tell you hi and he is still waiting on a new arrow to replace the one you broke [biglaugh]

--------------------
>~Rob~>

"Dad, I need to sit down I'm shaking to bad" my 12 year old son the first time he shot at a deer with his bow.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Posts: 1489 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Denbow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Denbow   Email Jack Denbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rob I didn't get a chance to measure the horns. We had to hurry to the processer to get it cut and frozen before the trip home. I think he will go in the mid 60's just under the P&Y min. but the long cutters and deep hooks may fool me.

--------------------
PBS Associate member
TGMM Family of the Bow
Life is good in the mountains

Posts: 1615 | From: Nowhere, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paleFace
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paleFace   Author's Homepage   Email paleFace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
regardless he is one fine looking goat. i wouldn't have even thought about shooting. you are the goat man. did Bob get a shot, how did the rest of the guys do? sounds like you got him at the eleventh hour..... you got my mouth watering for some pronghorn steaks.

fyi. did you see the Fulfillment farms hunt posted by David Stein? it's the last full week of October. you should come on down and join the rest of the Trad Gang group. shoot me a PM if you might be interested.

--------------------
>~Rob~>

"Dad, I need to sit down I'm shaking to bad" my 12 year old son the first time he shot at a deer with his bow.

Posts: 1489 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forester
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forester   Author's Homepage   Email Forester   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Jack! Nice to see your fall seasons off to a great start. Keep it up!

--------------------
"A conservationist is one who is humbly aware that with each stroke of his axe he is writing his signature on the face of his land." - Aldo Leopold -

Posts: 679 | From: Sinking Creek, VA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Guard
Contributor 2014
Member # 9584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Guard   Email Jack Guard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Jack. I am way jealous. The picture says it all.

Looks like i need to take you up on an 08 Hunt when i return to the states.

The other Jack

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Posts: 1541 | From: Ashburn, Va | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paleFace
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2412

i think we should all slip into Jack's back pocket next year.

--------------------
>~Rob~>

AnointedArcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnointedArcher   Author's Homepage   Email AnointedArcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Jack [thumbsup]

--------------------
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Posts: 2316 | From: Greenville,Michigan | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©