JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2007 » I have a story (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: I have a story
Roadkill
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadkill   Email Roadkill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bravo zulu, not just on the harvest, but in your excellent rendition of the hunt.

--------------------
goodness of woodness, Semper Fidelis. Molon labe

Posts: 3013 | From: Nevada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dick in Seattle
Contributor 2015
Member # 8663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dick in Seattle   Author's Homepage   Email Dick in Seattle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stone Knife

Great hunt and great storytelling. With your permission, I'll put that up on the Hill site's game taken page....

Dick
rwightman@mindspring.com

--------------------
Dick in Seattle

"It ain't how well the bow you shoot shoots, it's how well you shoot the bow you shoot."

Posts: 1792 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone Knife
Contributor 2015
Member # 10014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stone Knife   Email Stone Knife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dick i sent you a couple pics to use on the site. Thank you.

--------------------
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Posts: 6941 | From: silversprings ny | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rugrat
Contributor 2015
Member # 4668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rugrat   Email rugrat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!! That looks like a big bodied deer.

MD

Posts: 83 | From: Ohio | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linc
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linc   Author's Homepage   Email Linc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats on one heck of a buck!!!!!!!!!!!! [thumbsup] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

--------------------
Lincoln E. Farr

Posts: 2929 | From: Martville,New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ishiwannabe
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ishiwannabe   Email ishiwannabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Jim!! Im so happy for ya. I would be proud of him too. I hope to get out there at some point in the next few days. Nice story telling, and a good pic. Again, way to go bro!!

--------------------
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
-Jamie

Posts: 4441 | From: Coxsackie, NY | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southernarcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southernarcher   Email southernarcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man what a feeling!Congrats!

--------------------
"We do this for fun, but we aren't playing"

Posts: 533 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigRonHuntAlot
Contributor 2007
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigRonHuntAlot   Email BigRonHuntAlot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[bigsmyl] [thumbsup] [Not Worthy] Very Nice. Excellent Body Size.

--------------------
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Posts: 4499 | From: Jetersville, Amelia County Central Virginia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary Kellar
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary Kellar   Email Gary Kellar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's just about the finest success story I've ever read! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your accomplishment. I'm sure it's one you'll not soon forget.
POP

--------------------
If at first you don't succeed, do it like your wife told you to, to begin with.

Posts: 269 | From: Rockport, TX | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgrogg
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgrogg   Email sgrogg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup]
Posts: 978 | From: Auburn, IN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swp
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swp   Email swp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stoneknife that is one nice big buck, good shooting!

--------------------
"People say you can't go back, its like when you get to the edge of a cliff and you take one more step forward or you do a 180 degree turn and take one more step forward. Which way are you going? Which one is progress?" Doug Tompkins

Posts: 2115 | From: Ozark, Missouri | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bowspirit
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bowspirit   Email Bowspirit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now theres a pic we all like to see!!!

--------------------
“I read somewhere of how important it is in life, not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once.”
-Alexander Supertramp

"Shoot this for me."
-Chuck Nelson

Posts: 1933 | From: Saratoga County, NY | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice buck and story. Thanks Knife.

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5099 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nakohe
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nakohe   Email Nakohe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can see that far to many people are trying to emulate the great Charlie Lamb on their story telling. Make us wait with so much suspense is gonna give us old farts a heart attack!! LOL

One fine story and a great buck for sure. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clapper] [clapper]

Donald

--------------------
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Posts: 2646 | From: Pottsboro, Texas | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
korn stalker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for korn stalker   Email korn stalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice buck and well told story, congrats!

--------------------
Doug

Posts: 123 | From: Hilton, New York | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©