JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2007 » I have a story (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: I have a story
Talondale
Contributor 2007
Member # 9336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talondale   Email Talondale   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! Nice buck.

--------------------
Jesse, forever 5

Posts: 2061 | From: Botetourt Co. VA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eidsvolling
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eidsvolling   Email eidsvolling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bravo!
Posts: 556 | From: Usa | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rideandhunt
Member # 13942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rideandhunt   Email rideandhunt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good job!! great buck! i'm at work and that story makes me want to be in the woods! I don't get off till 6:30am but am going to throw my camos on and hit the woods behind my house for an early morning stalk when I get home!
...if nothing else to breathe in the fresh cool air and know that somewhere in the woods a beautiful sleek doe is sneaking to her bed after a night of good eating...

Posts: 13 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flatstick
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flatstick   Email Flatstick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats and thanks for the story too! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Good Luck" & "Shoot Straight!"

Posts: 1062 | From: West Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chisler
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chisler   Email Chisler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good on'ya Jim, great buck and great story!! I've got a DB blind that I want to try - just gotta make time to practice shooting out of it. It's a lot different for me shooting out of the blind. Did you shoot through the screen or out the window?
Posts: 299 | From: SW Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone Knife
Contributor 2015
Member # 10014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stone Knife   Email Stone Knife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I shot through the mesh, ya have to have that in place for deer. When i have more time I'll pm you and tell you what i have found out so far about blind hunting.

--------------------
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Posts: 6941 | From: silversprings ny | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
straitera
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for straitera   Email straitera   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good story. That's a big bodied deer too. There sometimes comes a point when you care to rely solely on all your hunting senses and natural instincts. You've arrived. Congratulations.

--------------------
Buddy Bell

Trad is 60% mental & about 40% mental.

Posts: 4639 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nontypical
Contributor 2017
Member # 3863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nontypical   Email nontypical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice trad. deer Jim and a great story.

PETE

--------------------
BLACK WIDOWS
MORRISON ILF
TITAN/CENTAUR
BLACK MAGIC/CENTUAR
BOB LEES
BIG CHEVYS

Posts: 750 | From: Roaming the Wilds of NJ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gunguy
Member # 4538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gunguy   Email gunguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Stoneknife I know just you feel, thats a nice deer. There is nothing like taking a animal with a traditional bow.
Posts: 4 | From: RapidCity, South Dakota | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©