JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2007 » Megan's First Deer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Megan's First Deer
Flatstick
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flatstick   Email Flatstick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm very proud of my daughter Megan, she has taken her first deer. She used a recurved-selfbow that she help make and cedar arrows that she made by herself. She made a perfect "double lung" shot at 10yds which made for a short recovery!

My little girl is growing up,she is now a senior in high school and getting ready to go on to college. She is a very bright & big-hearted little girl that can keep up with the "boys". You make me very proud kid in all the things you do. Even if you never take another,, this one will always be remembered, Love Ya Kid!

Dad

-

--------------------
"Good Luck" & "Shoot Straight!"

Posts: 1062 | From: West Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guru
Admin
Member # 616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guru   Email Guru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, It doesn't get any better than that!! Congrats to both [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

Great picture!

--------------------
Curt } >>--->

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting 3/19/06

Posts: 17657 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjones
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjones   Email cjones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shot Megan! Congrats to you both. [clapper]

--------------------
Chad Jones

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 4259 | From: West Union, Ohio | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benny Nganabbarru
Contributor 2016
Member # 10583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benny Nganabbarru   Email Benny Nganabbarru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's terrific!

--------------------
TGMM - Family of the Bow

Posts: 6048 | From: Northern Territory, Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swp
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swp   Email swp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!

--------------------
"People say you can't go back, its like when you get to the edge of a cliff and you take one more step forward or you do a 180 degree turn and take one more step forward. Which way are you going? Which one is progress?" Doug Tompkins

Posts: 2115 | From: Ozark, Missouri | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnointedArcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnointedArcher   Author's Homepage   Email AnointedArcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job Megan [thumbsup] [clapper]

--------------------
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Posts: 2316 | From: Greenville,Michigan | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angus
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angus   Email Angus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job, Megan! Your dad's rightly proud!

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington
PBS Associate member
Wenatchi River Traditional Archers

Posts: 345 | From: Leavenworth, WA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©