JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2007 » Designated Bow: 'Tines' (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Designated Bow: 'Tines'
Longbowwally
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longbowwally   Author's Homepage   Email Longbowwally   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is a nice buck Terry! I've been meaning to 'tell' you ever since I read your posts about it. They don't get any nicer than that one....

--------------------
LONG LIVE THE LONGBOW!

Wally Holmes

Posts: 1052 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
countrygirl
Contributor 2017 - Charter Member
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for countrygirl   Email countrygirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome buck Tarz!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"Gator n 'Dilla Killah"

Posts: 3462 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickandastring
Member # 14157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickandastring   Email stickandastring   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Terry, dont take this the wrong way. Im being totally serious.

Where can I get one of those hats?

Chris.

Great shooting!

--------------------
Face your fears. Live your dreams.

Posts: 45 | From: Berks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Chris.....they are home made guillie beret.....I've thought about making one and auctioning it off on the next St Judes Auction.

Contrary to the silliness of it all, they do work well....when you look down I have it arranged so that you are looking through the 'leaves', and it camos your eyes, but the left side is always clear for a shot when you're ready.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & Loop Addictions (COMING TODAY !!!!!!!)

Posts: 30571 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickandastring
Member # 14157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickandastring   Email stickandastring   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OR, you could make them and sell em. Then donate the money to St. Judes. Good cause though. Ill keep an eye out.

Happy Holidays.

--------------------

Posts: 45 | From: Berks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Chris...how about I show you how to make them, and you donate the money to St Judes? Bet you could make 5 or 6 dozen by then.

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 30571 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickandastring
Member # 14157

Terry,

Im assuming scarasm just cause of my line of work, but if you'll pm me on a how to. Ill give it my best shot.

Thanks
Chris

--------------------

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Yeah.......I'z just teasing ya! [biglaugh]

--------------------

stickandastring
Member # 14157

Yeah,I figured but i was serious. Id probably have to learn how to sew though, huh?

oh well, Ill keep an eye out for the auction for a Terry Green original.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©