JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2007 » Montana Fall...remembering/honoring the animals (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Montana Fall...remembering/honoring the animals
Chisler
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chisler   Email Chisler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Randy! Great pictures! I love the bow too!
Posts: 299 | From: SW Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Morin
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy Morin   Email Randy Morin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everybody for the nice words...it's really nice to share with you all here at the gang.

Curt...I was gone (from the internet) for all of November plus some. You did'nt miss anything but I sure did. [Frown]
Yeah that left side sure doesnt match the right. First time I've gotten one like that for sure. You see many like that as a taxidermist? I'm curious how common it is.

Walt/Ralph...no Kitties yet but I sure would like to atleast get in on a chase. I should be looking for a track this week one morning atleast.

E. Fisher...now dont be gettin all jealous of us Montanans...you've got Atlantic Salmon to fish for! [thumbsup] The hunting can be good for sure, especially after growing up in Vermont, but land access (for Whitetails) is a pain in the arse after a while.

Chisler...thanks Bud, I'm pretty proud of my Bow so I appreciate it.

Posts: 1770 | From: montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LITTLEBIGMAN
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LITTLEBIGMAN   Email LITTLEBIGMAN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude Way to go! what a great year you have had! Enjoy those fine venison steaks!

--------------------
Make a life, not a living

Posts: 2928 | From: Rugged SE Minnesota | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dodgethis
Member # 7355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dodgethis   Email dodgethis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome year! I hope to have one like that some time. I bet your freezer is FULL!

--------------------
I believe we choose the stick and string because extreme efforts and obstacles can and should be used to raise personal achievements to new heights and deeper meanings.

Posts: 24 | From: Friendswood, Texas | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flatstick
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flatstick   Email Flatstick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One heck of a year!! Congrats on all accounts [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Good Luck" & "Shoot Straight!"

Posts: 1062 | From: West Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojac
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kojac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to admit I was eye'in the bow a little myself. I'm not a big fan of the 3-piece longbows but there's sompin' about that one.

Great job, and oh ya save a few of those deer for the rest of us big sky boys!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Brian

"Hunting...is about the Sights, Sounds, Smells, and the Hunted...All the hunter has to do is show up"

Posts: 1001 | From: Somewhere in Montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©