JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Bowhunting Land/Clubs » Traditional Clubs » Carolina Traditional Archers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Carolina Traditional Archers
Hawk
Member # 927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk   Email Hawk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CTA (Carolina Traditional Archers) have a shoot on the 2nd Saturday each month from January thru August except May (Memorial weekend). That is when we put on the N. C. State Traditional Shoot in Hickory. Check Web site at: carolinatraditionalarchers.150m.com. Any other info: billstroupe@juno.com
Posts: 63 | From: Alexis, N C | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madness522
Contributor 2008
Member # 10719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madness522   Email madness522   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new web site is: thecta.org

Check it out!

--------------------
Barry Clodfelter
TGMM Family of the Bow.

Posts: 2277 | From: Davidson NC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T Lail
Contributor 2013
Member # 3084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T Lail   Email T Lail   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next shoot is August 11....20 targets, lunch and usually vendors....come on out and fling a few......

--------------------
NCBA Life Member
Compton Member
Carolina Traditinal Archers
Bowhunter Education Instructor

Posts: 1177 | From: Vale, NC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LongbowGuy83
Contributor 2010
Member # 22254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LongbowGuy83   Email LongbowGuy83   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just joined the CTA. A great bunch of knowledgeable guys. And gals. Our club shoots are a ton of fun. I learn something new every weekend. Plus food. Can't beat it.

--------------------
Caleb Chambers
Carolina Traditional Archers

Posts: 545 | From: Foothills of NC | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T Lail
Contributor 2013
Member # 3084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T Lail   Email T Lail   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we now have our club shoots the FIRST Saturday of each month.......next one is August 4, 2012..........go to thecta.org for more info..... [archer2]

--------------------
NCBA Life Member
Compton Member

Posts: 1177 | From: Vale, NC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T Lail
Contributor 2013
Member # 3084

North Carolina Traditional Archery Rendevous is April 19 and 20 2013........Comptons is helping host this year.......go to "thecta.org"for all the info..........held at Kerr Scott Reservoir in Wilkesboro, NC.........vendors, food, 3 ranges, novelties and coon shoot.......

--------------------
NCBA Life Member
Compton Member

Rough Run
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rough Run   Email Rough Run   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I visited the Carolina Traditional Archers today, along with my son, at their monthly club shoot. As strangers, and newcomers to traditional archery, we were greeted with nothing but kindness and hospitality. We could not have had a more enjoyable experience, and for that we are very grateful. Not only would I like to be associated with individuals of that character, I would welcome such company for my son. Thank you to Theo, Allen, Roy, Scotty, Mark, Darren & Drew, as well as all the others. I have already printed off, filled out, and stamped our membership applications. Thank you again for your support.
Posts: 357 | From: Kernersville, NC | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The monthly shoots are the first Saturday of every month, unless a holiday causes conflict.

Check the website for accurate updates, or their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCTA/

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7359 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©