JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Bowhunting Land/Clubs » Traditional Clubs » Southern Illinois ranges/clubs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Southern Illinois ranges/clubs
flyflinger
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyflinger   Email flyflinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking for ranges and /or traditional clubs in southern Illinois. I am familiar with the Little Creek archery range but would like to know if there are others around. Also would be glad to hear from other S.I. trad shooters!
Posts: 167 | From: southern illinois | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michael goldman
Member # 20868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michael goldman   Email michael goldman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we have a trad club at pyrimid state park ( located 7 miles south of pinckneyville) we have a shoot the third saterday of each month,anywhere from 5 to15 shoters. the range has 30 targets and we try to keep it looking nice. were are you from?
Posts: 16 | From: duquoin illinois | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyflinger
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyflinger   Email flyflinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey thanks for the reply. I am from carbondale. I've been to pyramid lots of times fishing. Is the shoot open to anyone or do you have to be a club member? When is the next one?
Posts: 167 | From: southern illinois | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michael goldman
Member # 20868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michael goldman   Email michael goldman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the shoot is open to anyone our next shoot is aug 15 at 9oclock. i hope you can make it.
Posts: 16 | From: duquoin illinois | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyflinger
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19804

thanks for the info michael. May try to make it to the next one.
craftwelder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for craftwelder   Email craftwelder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys...new to illinois here....i am in red bud...near new athens...i might take a ride down to the park this saturday....check out the club.

--------------------
49# 64" Bob Lee Hunter T/D
51# 62" Bob Lee Hunter T/D
4 pekingese
2 Teenagers...1 very understanding WIFE!!!!!

Posts: 100 | From: Red Bud Illinois | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
todd secker
Member # 9463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for todd secker   Email todd secker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I am just about 15 miles from you craftwelder. I am out of town for a bit but will be back in September. I went to SIU so know the area well. I will try to make it down to the shoot in September.

--------------------
really Honey, I make my own to save us money......

Posts: 80 | From: IL | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
craftwelder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for craftwelder   Email craftwelder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look forward to meeting you Todd....and hopefully some other local trad gangers.

--------------------
4 pekingese

Posts: 100 | From: Red Bud Illinois | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michael goldman
Member # 20868

should be a nice day saterday hope you guys can make it, look forward to meeting you all
flyflinger
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19804

glad to see some more southern illinois trad shooters on here!
michael goldman
Member # 20868

we had a great time i think there were 8 shooters. i hope to see you guys at the sept shoot
craftwelder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20914

michael....I had every plan to go...but ended working a 12 hour shift friday night and was flat wore out....didn't wake up till 2 pm.....duuhhh

--------------------
4 pekingese

michael goldman
Member # 20868

i understand larry, i've always bn blessed with a dayshift job. the next shoot will be sept 19. if you can make it bring one broadhead along with your target arrows the broadhead will be used to shoot for bonus points. its always a good time
craftwelder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20914

I will do my dangedest to be there.....this coming weekend is a shoot in nashville illinois....am I am gonna try to hit that one. Maybe we can meet at that one....my cell is 865-712-7224.

Larry

--------------------
4 pekingese

scottm
Contributor 2014
Member # 19661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scottm   Author's Homepage   Email scottm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hay guys Im also glad to see other trad shooters from southern Illinois.I live in chester Il.I did not realize there were very many other people with interists simalar to mine in this area.This is great!Scott
Posts: 897 | From: southern Illinois | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©