JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Bowhunting Land/Clubs » Traditional Clubs » Southern Illinois ranges/clubs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Southern Illinois ranges/clubs
craftwelder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for craftwelder   Email craftwelder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of these days....all of us on the post need to get together....have a meet and greet. Stump shoot something...lol
Just a vent here....work screwed me out of a shoot last weekend...and now, building the powerhouse at lively grove, my crew is now on the "critical path" they want us to work 12 hour nights till further notice....screw em I want to hit the shoot in Nashville IL this weekend.
Larry

--------------------
49# 64" Bob Lee Hunter T/D
51# 62" Bob Lee Hunter T/D
4 pekingese
2 Teenagers...1 very understanding WIFE!!!!!

Posts: 100 | From: Red Bud Illinois | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michael goldman
Member # 20868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michael goldman   Email michael goldman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey larry im not going to make it to the shoot at washington co tomarrow but my friend wes klam is, if you can find him and say hi. ill be at the shoot at p'ville next weekend. hope to see you then
Posts: 16 | From: duquoin illinois | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyflinger
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyflinger   Email flyflinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be all for a southern illinois trad gangers meet/greet/shoot! Somebody say when and where!
Posts: 167 | From: southern illinois | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
craftwelder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for craftwelder   Email craftwelder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally got to a 3d shoot today...went to perryville mo...across the river from chester....had a blast!!!!!!!!!!
sunday shoots are my only option right now, but I also found a few shoots this labor day weekend....can't wait.

--------------------
4 pekingese

Posts: 100 | From: Red Bud Illinois | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
craftwelder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20914

I finally got to a 3d shoot today...went to perryville mo...across the river from chester....had a blast!!!!!!!!!!
sunday shoots are my only option right now, but I also found a few shoots this labor day weekend....can't wait.

--------------------
4 pekingese

michael goldman
Member # 20868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michael goldman   Email michael goldman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey rob id be all for a trad gang shoot, if you all wanted to we could have it at the range at pyrimid. larry im glad to hear that you got to do some shootin sorry i missed your call. i also got to shoot with scott m at the lake sallateeska shoot saterday we had a ball.
Posts: 16 | From: duquoin illinois | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
craftwelder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20914

when is the pyramid shoot again and is it on a sunday???? if so then count me in on the meet and greet shoot........just let me know when and where.

--------------------
4 pekingese

flyflinger
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyflinger   Email flyflinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone have any ideas as to a date for the meet n' greet shoot? what about 9/12 or 9/13? Pyramid range? Gotta do it soon because in a month we all know where we will be!!
Posts: 167 | From: southern illinois | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michael goldman
Member # 20868

the next pyrimid shoot is the 19th but the range is open anytime. 9/12 is no good for me if we do it on a sunday and started like noon it would work for me. any other ideas
craftwelder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20914

noon on is great for me.......I could always take a saturday night off if I needed to....btw mike.....check out what I finished making today

-

--------------------
4 pekingese

flyflinger
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19804

anytime on the weekend can work for me with enough notice. Sunday afternoon on 9-13? cool quiver!
michael goldman
Member # 20868

very nice work larry, 9/13 is good for me and i think scott m is off work on sundays
craftwelder
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20914

9/13 works for me as well....the perryville mo 3d shoot is that day, but I would rather meet all ya'll.....let me know for sure the time and I'll be there.

--------------------
4 pekingese

flyflinger
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19804

alright. sounds like sunday the 13th. Plan on noon, 1pm? Michael, where in the park is the range?
michael goldman
Member # 20868

hey guys im really sorry but i wont be able to make it on the 13th. i had plans set from last spring and forgot about them untill today. the range is easy to find it about half a mile north of the rangers office.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©