JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Bowhunting Land/Clubs » Traditional Clubs » Any Trad Clubs near me in SE Missouri??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Trad Clubs near me in SE Missouri??
SEMO_HUNTER
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 24819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for SEMO_HUNTER   Email SEMO_HUNTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey All, Newbie here!
In Southeast Missouri near Farmington/Park Hills area.

I just joined today and happened upon this site as a referral from a new friend that I found recently on Archery Talk. While there is a lot of chit chat over there, it just wasn't what I was looking for in the Traditional Archery department. My new friend suggested that I come here to talk Traditional Archery exclusively. Boy, he sure was right!
I've been cruising around here since I registered and I haven't even begun to scratch the surface yet.

I'm wondering if there are any Traditional Archery clubs or groups in my area to get involved with? I'm fairly new to the traditional scene, even though I have owned recurves and longbows off and on for the past 15 years or so, it's never been quite a passion before as it is now. The more I sink my teeth into it, the more I want to chew on it. [Wink]

I most recently made myself an Osage Longbow and it turned out absolutely beautiful and that has really fueled my fire for all aspects of Traditional Archery. I want to learn and do it all!

While my shooting is OK, I wish I had a mentor that could watch me shoot and help me along to become more proficient with my equipment, but sadly I do not know anyone that fits the bill in my area.

Then I saw this clubs section and thought that it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for any help!
~SEMO~

--------------------
~Varitas Vos Liberabit~ John 8:32

Posts: 3052 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinbow
Member # 35974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinbow   Email Tinbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Ironton maybe we could get a club started ?
Posts: 30 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©