JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Bowhunting Land/Clubs » Traditional Clubs » Looking for Trad clubs in Southern Oregon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for Trad clubs in Southern Oregon
Gufunk
Contributor 2014
Member # 27394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gufunk   Email Gufunk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Klamath Falls OR and was wondering if there are any trad clubs or people near by?

--------------------
Excel 21" w/Kaya Tomcats 40#
Excel 21" w/SF Axioms #35
Morrison Phoenix 19" w/ Max 1 #48
Toelke Lynx 66" LB 50#
Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. ~ Ben Franklin

Posts: 440 | From: Wenatchee WA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Llamma1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 30168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Llamma1   Email Llamma1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering the same thing.I live in Klamath too and all I have found was compound clubs.Let me know if you find anything.

--------------------
Now then, get your equipment—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Posts: 117 | From: Oregon | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gufunk
Contributor 2014
Member # 27394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gufunk   Email Gufunk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I talk to the Bowmen club and he said there are a couple trad shooters that come to the shoots. I have a friend that is a member and is going to show me the warehouse where they shoot. I'll let you know how it is unless you have already been there. Have you been shooting for awhile, i am new and it would be nice to get some hands on feedback on form? Maybe we can exchange numbers?
Dusty

--------------------
Toelke Lynx 66" LB 50#

Posts: 440 | From: Wenatchee WA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenohayseed
Member # 23659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenohayseed   Email Kenohayseed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive just started up shooting stick bow myself . Hunted with compound many years ago . Have you been out to the Sportsman Park past Keno ?
Posts: 6 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gufunk
Contributor 2014
Member # 27394

Yeah i've been out there a couple times, haven't seen any trad shooter though. Thinking about joining Kinsley Bowmen club. What are you shooting? I getting ready to sell some high-end bows, you can try them out before i sell them if you want. I have a Tall Tines, Big Jim Buffalo TD, and a Centaur which i'm keeping. Also have a bear kodiak hunter and bow i made.
Let me know would be nice to go stump shooting with a trad guy. Llamma1 is looking for trad guys in Klamath too maybe all 3 could go out one day.
Dusty

--------------------
Toelke Lynx 66" LB 50#

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©