JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Bowhunting Land/Clubs » Traditional Clubs » Palmetto Traditional Bowhunters (South Carolina)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Palmetto Traditional Bowhunters (South Carolina)
RUSTY1
2017 Contributor
Member # 18910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RUSTY1   Email RUSTY1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things are starting to come together. It's taking a little time but we will get there. I have been working on the site this week as much as I can. Once we have our first shoot and future meetings, they will be on the schedule section of the site. So visit frequently for info. The link is Palmetto Traditional Bowhunters
Let me know what you think!! You can PM me thru here or on the contact page of the site. Hope to see you all soon!!

--------------------
R.J. Fens Jr.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 799 | From: Greenville,SC | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benjy
Contributor 2015
Member # 9320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benjy   Author's Homepage   Email Benjy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya'll are doing a GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Benjy

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
ZIPPER NITRO 64" LONGBOW 50#@29"
ZIPPER SXT 60" RECURVE 52#@29"
ZIPPER SXT 64" LONGBOW 71#@29"

Posts: 2256 | From: Irmo, SC | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RUSTY1
2017 Contributor
Member # 18910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RUSTY1   Email RUSTY1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, check out the site now!! This is getting addicting! I'm actually enjoying doing this website. Learning as I go but I think it's turning out pretty well. We should be scheduling a meeting for the very near future. Benjy, I talk to Doug who is going to schedule the meeting and told him weekdays are no good for you! So we should be doing it on a Saturday!

--------------------
R.J. Fens Jr.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 799 | From: Greenville,SC | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benjy
Contributor 2015
Member # 9320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benjy   Author's Homepage   Email Benjy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rusty, Don't forget that deer season starts down here on Aug 15th. [bigsmyl]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
ZIPPER NITRO 64" LONGBOW 50#@29"
ZIPPER SXT 60" RECURVE 52#@29"
ZIPPER SXT 64" LONGBOW 71#@29"

Posts: 2256 | From: Irmo, SC | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RUSTY1
2017 Contributor
Member # 18910

quote:
Originally posted by Benjy:
Rusty, Don't forget that deer season starts down here on Aug 15th. [bigsmyl]

Benjy I sure hope we have it by then!!

--------------------
R.J. Fens Jr.
TGMM Family of the Bow

RUSTY1
2017 Contributor
Member # 18910

Meeting listed on the site for Thursday the 18th. Sorry Benjy. Tried to make it happen. I will keep you posted and hope to come down to see ya next week!!

--------------------
R.J. Fens Jr.
TGMM Family of the Bow

southernarcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southernarcher   Email southernarcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't open the site. Is this club still around?

--------------------
"We do this for fun, but we aren't playing"

Posts: 533 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brock
Contributor 2017
Member # 7061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brock   Email Brock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is status?

--------------------
Keep em sharp,

Ron Herman
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
PBS Assoc since 1988
NRA Life
USAF Retired (1984-2004)

Posts: 1763 | From: Charleston, South Carolina | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ridgerunner_sc
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ridgerunner_sc   Email ridgerunner_sc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounded interesting. Site down.
I am interested in shoots hunts most things traditional archery.
Lotsa public land to hunt.
Nearby

Best wishes.
John

Posts: 316 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PJCulbertson
Member # 46275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PJCulbertson   Email PJCulbertson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for traditional bow shooters in my geographic area. Anyone near Oconee County, South Carolina?
Posts: 1 | From: South Carolina | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brock
Contributor 2017
Member # 7061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brock   Email Brock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are quite a few in upstate...Keowee bowmen used to be very active and had quite a few traditional bowhunters in that part of state--not sure how many are still there. Rest of state is hit or miss.

I am outside of Charleston and a couple of us around here that are PBS Members and Compton Member...that hunt together and stuff every now and then.

Used to be a couple good shoots a year by Carolina Traditional Archers in NC....they used to sponsor a Compton shoot every year that was a great event but some changeovers in officers and loss of property caused some problems. Hopefully they get it going again as it was great fun... They are still active doing smaller club events so can check them out. Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia used to do some shoots that would be a couple hours from you at most...but will have to check their website out for more info. Then the Bowhunters of SC has a trad shoot every February and some trad members in your area in that group.

If you join PBS there are quite a few regional hunts in southeast each year (Georgia, NC) and some others in Virginia, and other states...

Good luck...

--------------------
Keep em sharp,

Ron Herman
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
PBS Assoc since 1988
NRA Life
USAF Retired (1984-2004)

Posts: 1763 | From: Charleston, South Carolina | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©