JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Bowhunting Land/Clubs » Traditional Clubs » AZ club

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AZ club
Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent57   Email Kent57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any Traditional clubs in AZ ?? I just moved here fron OHIO that has big ties to traditional archery. If there isn't a club here, is there a group that like to get to geather to shoot?

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Posts: 105 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cochise
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cochise   Author's Homepage   Email Cochise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy Kent theres a new trad club forming in chandler the guy starting it is Mike and his email is raginroadrunner@gmail.com
Cochise

Posts: 106 | From: The GREAT state of ARIZONA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squaretoparcher
Contributor 2014
Member # 36023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squaretoparcher   Email Squaretoparcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in Guys ! I just switched over to Trad in March and am looking for a place to land. I live in Cave Creek area. Kent, I'm actually going to Ohio to particpate in a 6th annual whitetail hunt in the Columbus area.

Lu Ebratt

--------------------
IF THERE'S ONE WISH that I have in life, it's to connect, to connect to my children, connect to my wife, connect to my friends, to connect to you. On my tombstone, I'd like it to say: "He tried to connect".
--Mandy Patinkin

Posts: 443 | From: AZ | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent57   Email Kent57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im want to get a group to geather to do some stump shooting. would you be interested?

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Posts: 105 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squaretoparcher
Contributor 2014
Member # 36023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squaretoparcher   Email Squaretoparcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kent, seems like you and I communicate at 3 month intervals. I'm interested in anything trad! I think our stumps are more like cactus.

--------------------
IF THERE'S ONE WISH that I have in life, it's to connect, to connect to my children, connect to my wife, connect to my friends, to connect to you. On my tombstone, I'd like it to say: "He tried to connect".
--Mandy Patinkin

Posts: 443 | From: AZ | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

We did start a AZ Traditional Bow Hunters Club . It based out of the Mesa area but we have mimbers all over . Let me know if you want to join in the fun .

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

We did start a AZ Traditional Bow Hunters Club . It based out of the Mesa area but we have mimbers all over . Let me know if you want to join in the fun .

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©