JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Bowhunting Land/Clubs » Traditional Clubs » Arizona Trad club forming

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arizona Trad club forming
Cochise
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cochise   Author's Homepage   Email Cochise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy! got word theres a new trad club forming in the greater Phx area.
the leader's name is Mike and his email is
raginroadrunner@gmail.com

thx.. Cochise

Posts: 106 | From: The GREAT state of ARIZONA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent57   Email Kent57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did the club get started?

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Posts: 105 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kent57   Email Kent57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets get this started. I'm sure we can meet as a small group at first and grow from there. I was involved with the Ohio trag hunters for years. I can help to get of the ground if there is any interest . Let us know.

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Posts: 105 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent57   Email Kent57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My email is kentdog57@yahoo.com

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

anyone want to get together and do some stump shooting?

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Producer
2017 Contributor
Member # 43061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Producer   Email Producer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anything come of this effort to start a club around Phoenix?

--------------------
What gives me wings? Flying with my arrows over and over again. And never giving up...For giving up means not believing...

Posts: 209 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

Not that I know of. Let me know if there is a interest

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

brianbfree
Contributor 2017
Member # 41764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianbfree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a tease? I am interested a few of us shoot every week end at Ben Avery so a few of them might be interested as well.

--------------------
DH Super Diablo 60#@28
DH Ventura 60#@28
BP Lord Mercury 40#@28
Golden Sovereign Knight 65#@28
BP Mercury Hunter 65#@28

Brian Beery

Posts: 115 | From: Arizona | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

I would love to find some trad shooters in the valley.i moved here from Ohio about 3 years ago, and can't seam to find any one to shoot with. I shoot in my back yard sometimes at some 3 d deer targets. I also have bag and fome targets. Been shooting trad for going on 30 years now. I love walking through the desert shooting. I'm looking for others that want to do the same. Ohio had a big trad group that I was involved in for years, so if we want to organize something here I could help. Let's get to geather and shoot.

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Producer
2017 Contributor
Member # 43061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Producer   Email Producer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not been to Ben Avery yet but I will shoot in the desert but I am going hiking and camping in the Flagstaff area this summer where it is cool and there is lots of stumps.You are welcome to come along.

--------------------
What gives me wings? Flying with my arrows over and over again. And never giving up...For giving up means not believing...

Posts: 209 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

Well I'm putting to geather the first all traditional shoot in AZ this Oct. I have a few helpers but if you live in AZ and want to help form a club that is for the traditional Bowhunters this is it. We go by the name of AZ Traditional Bowhunters. We are getting this put to geather. We going to have a shoot in Oct. with 20 targets ,mostly 3d. We will make it a two day shoot , with a get to geather on Saturday night helpfully around a camp fire. We will be camping . There will be more info coming soon. Any questions , send them to kent@aztraditionalbowhunters.com. We will have a web sigh up soon.

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

We did start a club in AZ about a year ago , it s called AZ Triditional Bowhunters . We are based out of Mesa ,but have members all over. Let me know if you want to know more .

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Kent57
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10075

We did start a club in AZ about a year ago , it s called AZ Triditional Bowhunters . We are based out of Mesa ,but have members all over. Let me know if you want to know more .

--------------------
Kent R. Gray

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©