JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Bowhunting Land/Clubs » Traditional Clubs » West Kentucky & LBL Group (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: West Kentucky & LBL Group
Simplify
Member # 39128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simplify   Email Simplify   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job Ernie. We missed all you guys that couldn't make it, and you missed a good time. Fun, laid back shoot amongst some new friends. And lunch to boot.

Lookin' forward to the next 'gathering'.

--------------------
"It ain't what you hunt. It's how you hunt it." Author unknown (at least to me.)

Posts: 22 | From: Cadiz, Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simplify
Member # 39128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simplify   Email Simplify   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job Ernie. We missed all you guys that couldn't make it, and you missed a good time. Fun, laid back shoot amongst some new friends. And lunch to boot.

Lookin' forward to the next 'gathering'.

--------------------
"It ain't what you hunt. It's how you hunt it." Author unknown (at least to me.)

Posts: 22 | From: Cadiz, Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim now in Kentucky
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim now in Kentucky   Author's Homepage   Email Jim now in Kentucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
+1 for good job,Ernie.

Nice to meet the rest of you too.

BTW, did I leave one of my wooden arrows somewhere there? Don't need it. Just trying to figure out where I DID leave it.

Jim

--------------------
"Reparrows save arrows!"

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

Posts: 657 | From: Dexter, Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simplify
Member # 39128

Ouch Jim. Yes I found a woodie back by the bag after you left, but we all thought it didn't look like the ones you'd been using. I'm afraid we left it for whoever lost it.

Sorry.

--------------------

Jim now in Kentucky
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim now in Kentucky   Author's Homepage   Email Jim now in Kentucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I might drive over and take a look--or not. It's only a few miles, but then I can about make up another arrow in the time it would take to drive the round trip.

Jim

--------------------
"Reparrows save arrows!"

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

Posts: 657 | From: Dexter, Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monk
Contributor 2017
Member # 9540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monk   Email monk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me know next shoot. Try to make it if a guy from Illinois is Kentucky shooter material
Posts: 654 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oldbow KY
Member # 39512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oldbow KY   Email Oldbow KY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More than welcome Monk. Going to try and put something together in late Dec. or early Jan.

Chili Shoot?

--------------------
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

West KY Trad Gang Board
Supper Shrew Golden 56"- 48#
Dwyer, Endeavor 58"-44#
Black Creek Banchee 38#
Bear T/D "A" 56", 50# fish bow

Posts: 94 | From: Cadiz, Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brad Trad
Member # 40279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad Trad   Email Brad Trad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ernie, Brad Hammons here. I am interested in the club. I know a couple of guys that probably will be also. My E-mail should be accessible from this post. hope your deer season has gotten better since we last spoke.

--------------------
Ephesians 4:26

Posts: 1 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oldbow KY
Member # 39512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oldbow KY   Email Oldbow KY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone.

Lee and I are going to put a group E mail list together so that we can keep everyone informed easier.
Everyone interested in West KY Trad Gang send me an E mail with name.

boyd1776@gmail.com

Ernie

--------------------

West KY Trad Gang Board
Dwyer, Endeavor 58"-44#
Black Creek Banchee 38#

Posts: 94 | From: Cadiz, Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monk
Contributor 2017
Member # 9540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monk   Email monk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep me notified please. 217-273-6453
Posts: 654 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oldbow KY
Member # 39512

West Ky. Trad Gang had there second shoot at the range in Land Between the Lakes. We had a great turnout. The weather was cold and sunny with a couple pots of chili to keep us warm.

Thanks to all for the help.

--------------------

West KY Trad Gang Board
Dwyer, Endeavor 58"-44#
Black Creek Banchee 38#

Simplify
Member # 39128

Great shoot, great company, and chili that'd make ye leave home for.

Thanks to all for a really good day.

--------------------

Oldbow KY
Member # 39512

Several of the Gang are going Pleasant Valley club Sat the 8th to shoot there 3d round. It is located in Provadance KY

Everyone is welcome, dress warm and boots.

Ern

--------------------

West KY Trad Gang Board
Dwyer, Endeavor 58"-44#
Black Creek Banchee 38#

Oldbow KY
Member # 39512

Well mates we didn't make it to Pleasant Valley, it snowed and shut things down around here.

Looking at having a get together in late March and doing some bow fishing in April. Anyone interested????

Ern

--------------------

West KY Trad Gang Board
Dwyer, Endeavor 58"-44#
Black Creek Banchee 38#

Jim now in Kentucky
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2966

I'm on for March, I think.

Jim

--------------------
"Reparrows save arrows!"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©