JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WASHINGTON - Traditional Bowhunters of Washington » Hullabaloo CRB

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hullabaloo CRB
Equilibrium
Member # 36541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Equilibrium   Email Equilibrium   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Hullabaloo is on again this year. It is the 5th & 6th of Oct. 2013. It will be following early elk/deer season. There will be 40 targets and the shoot is 2 days. The cost is $10 for one day and $15 for two. There is primitive camping and a limited cook shack. The flyier is posted at our site, www.cedarriverbowmen.net Under tournament schedule. I'll keep this posting updated as well.
Posts: 56 | From: WA | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Equilibrium
Member # 36541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Equilibrium   Email Equilibrium   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I would put up my contact info., so if anyone has questions, I can get back to them.
www.seiver@juno.com

Posts: 56 | From: WA | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bear Heart   Email Bear Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be out in the woods for this one.

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad
"Memories before merchandise!"

Posts: 2134 | From: Southwest Idaho | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackhawk
Contributor 2016
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackhawk   Email Blackhawk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

You and the crew at Cedar River did a great job last year with the shoot and I'm sure this one will be even better. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Lon Scott

Posts: 5698 | From: Auburn, Washington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Equilibrium
Member # 36541

I will be setting up two shooting stakes 1. green and 2. red. Remember that this is a fun shoot and you can shoot from wherever you want. There are NO trophies given out this year. The GREEN stake will be from a hunters perspective and the RED stake will be for a challenge! I was also thinking about doing a steel target at the flat range starting at like 5 yards and continuing out till only one shooter remains. What do you think? Another idea was to have some targets set up on the shore line of our pond and taking archers out in a canoe...hmmmm.
Longbowz
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longbowz   Email Longbowz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like it will be fun. Last year offered some really challenging shots. Looking forward to it.
[archer2]

--------------------
I find the older I get, the less I used to know!

Posts: 396 | From: Washington (wetside) | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Equilibrium
Member # 36541

So, I just got back from our Board meeting and was able to get a second shoot at our club, (www.cedarriverbowmen.net) for next year, 2014. It doesn't have a name yet but, the dates are May 31 and June 1. I will post more about this as I get my stuff in one sock.
Equilibrium
Member # 36541

Good luck on your hunts. Hope you see everyone at the Hullabaloo, Oct. 5th and 6th.
Equilibrium
Member # 36541

Okay, It's just 2 weeks away. I think I have everything in place for a great shoot. Just a few reminders, There will be 3 stakes used. A longer challenging shot from a RED stake. A fair chase GREEN stake and a WHITE stake for youths. I am setting up some alternate shots for a couple of targets. Now, the most IMPORTANT thing is, this is a FUN shoot. I want to bring fellow archers together and then have more shoots. You can shoot from any distance you feel comfy at. This shoot doesn't have awards so just have fun. It is a 2 DAY event and we have plenty of camping. I hope to see everyone and come up and say HI. This is souly done by me and a few good friends that make it possible. I hope you give CRB and me a chance. Thank you. Patrick
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bear Heart   Email Bear Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set up idea with tge stakes.

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad
"Memories before merchandise!"

Posts: 2134 | From: Southwest Idaho | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Equilibrium
Member # 36541

WhoooHooooo... It's looking good, come on out, chill out and lets fling some arrows! Beautiful and quite.....FALL. I can't wait to get going. Cholmp, cholmp, cholmp!
cch
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cch   Email cch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be there around 8. The weather looks like is should be good.
Posts: 614 | From: Three Forks Montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Equilibrium
Member # 36541

Thanks. Say HI.

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©