JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WASHINGTON - Traditional Bowhunters of Washington » frozen fletch

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: frozen fletch
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bear Heart   Email Bear Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a 3D shoot, Frozen Fletch, at the Tacoma Sportsmans Club on the 11th. Not a traditional only shoot but still a good opportunity to get together and sharpen your skills.

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad
"Memories before merchandise!"

Posts: 2134 | From: Southwest Idaho | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cch
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cch   Email cch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am planing to be there.
Posts: 614 | From: Three Forks Montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bear Heart   Email Bear Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See you there. I will have an arrowmaster quiver on and a Bezaleel bow.

--------------------
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad

Posts: 2134 | From: Southwest Idaho | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Sharp
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Sharp   Email Dale Sharp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What time can shooting begin?

--------------------
"To me, how you take an animal and how you conduct the hunt, and what you gain from the experience is what bowhunting is all about."
-Jay Massey

Posts: 363 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

-

--------------------
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad

Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Registration is scheduled for 0700. They usually open it up early.

--------------------
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad

Longbowz
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longbowz   Email Longbowz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm planning on it too.

--------------------
I find the older I get, the less I used to know!

Posts: 396 | From: Washington (wetside) | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

I was told today that the kitchen will be open for lunch and the game will be on.

--------------------
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad

Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

See you all tomorrow. I will be there rain or shine, most likely rain.

--------------------
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad

Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Thanks to all that braved the rain and wind today. Great trad turnout.

--------------------
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad

Longbowz
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longbowz   Email Longbowz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even with the rain & wind it was still a great time. I liked the way the course was set.

--------------------
I find the older I get, the less I used to know!

Posts: 396 | From: Washington (wetside) | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©