JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WASHINGTON - Traditional Bowhunters of Washington » Late Elk Hunt?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Late Elk Hunt?
BigArcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigArcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't even bought my tag yet though still hope to get in a late elk hunt. Is anyone else planning to get out and enjoy the rain?

BigArcher

Posts: 182 | From: Blaine, Wa | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cch
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cch   Email cch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a doe tag for the islands that I hope to fill. I don't think I will be doing any elk hunting unless it was just for the day or maybe a weekend. I don't have anymore vacation left as I am suppose to go to Arizona in Jan. For coues deer.
Posts: 614 | From: Three Forks Montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigArcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigArcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That should be fun. When I was stationed in Yuma we would take the first weekend of the year to go javalina and deer hunting with our archery club ( southwest bowhunters)
Always fun, saw deer, got a couple of javalina. Good time to be camping down there. Lots of luck,

BigArcher

Posts: 182 | From: Blaine, Wa | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cch
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cch   Email cch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a great wife. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary on Jan 1st and we will be in Az at that time and I will be trying to get a little buck. We are driving down and sight seeing along the way. Should be fun!!!
Posts: 614 | From: Three Forks Montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigArcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1512

Congratulations on 25 yrs. Hope you see some deer down there.

Anyone else have plans for late elk season? I am still planning on getting out and thought it might be nice to share a hunt with someone.

Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bear Heart   Email Bear Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may make it out for late archery elk. Work schedule will dictate.

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad
"Memories before merchandise!"

Posts: 2134 | From: Southwest Idaho | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Longbowz
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longbowz   Email Longbowz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't do any elk hunting in the early season so late will be it for me. I have a secret spot picked out (ha ha) that holds a few. More if we get a lot of snow. I blew my early season deer chance, I guess a fork horn blacktail at 20 yards standing broadside was too easy. LOL

Happy 25th Chris and good luck with those Coues!

--------------------
I find the older I get, the less I used to know!

Posts: 396 | From: Washington (wetside) | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©