JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » LOUISIANA - Louisiana Traditional Bowmen » Any body from Monroe reconize these guys

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any body from Monroe reconize these guys
Kip
CORPORATE SPONSOR 2016
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kip   Email Kip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Year ago I did a lot of hunting in Monroe Rayville area with my friend and Mentor Jack Bell.I killed my first deer at his camp Bell Haevan.Every year the Monroe archery club had a rabbit hunt there also.A bunch of beagles were let lose and we all moved around and shot some hugh swamp rabbits.I took these pics in the mid to late 70's I think.
Jack is in the red shirt/green second from right.A guy named Larry I think is on the left but I cannot remember the others so I thought maybe someone will re4conize the others.
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 2501 | From: Ville Platte Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHER2
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 11150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHER2   Email ARCHER2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kip,
I live in Bastrop just 25 miles north of Monroe.
Some of the faces look familiar but I don't know the names. That bunny shoot sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to get in on that sometime. Is the Monroe Archery Club traditional only? There's not but a handfull of traditional shooters here in Bastrop, or at least not to my knowledge.
Charlie

--------------------
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 1706 | From: Bastrop, Louisiana | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesKerr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 29492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesKerr   Email JamesKerr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kip I live in Monroe and have never seen any of these guys at a shoot.

--------------------
James Kerr

Posts: 3694 | From: LA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kip
CORPORATE SPONSOR 2016
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kip   Email Kip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Charlie and James Jack Bell has passed away.The pic was taken 35 or so years ago they would all be kinda old like me.I was just hopeing someone would know them.Is the Monroe Archery club still active?Thanks Kip
Posts: 2501 | From: Ville Platte Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©