JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad History/Collecting » Is there anywhere that can help me ID some broadheads

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is there anywhere that can help me ID some broadheads
WVGrizzly
Member # 45698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WVGrizzly   Email WVGrizzly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently picked up a lot of broadheads on the big auction site to get some Wasp Cam Lok heads to complete a partial set I had. I'm clueless about some of them is there a place online that I can look them up or someone to talk to or just post photos on here? I was led to the ABCC but can't afford membership at the moment (unemployed going on 3 months now) and I plan to look into them in the future but trying to figure out what I have for now

--------------------
Life goes by too fast not to stop and smell the roses and admire the scenery at times

Posts: 22 | From: Cass, West Virginia | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ksbowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ksbowman   Email ksbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can post photos on here and there will be people here that can identify them.

--------------------
I would've taken better care of myself,if I'd known I was gonna live this long!

Posts: 1857 | From: Paola,kansas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WVGrizzly
Member # 45698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WVGrizzly   Email WVGrizzly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I'll post some photos as soon as I get the pics uploaded to Photobucket
Thanks guys
Kevin

--------------------
Life goes by too fast not to stop and smell the roses and admire the scenery at times

Posts: 22 | From: Cass, West Virginia | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WVGrizzly
Member # 45698

1.  -
2.  -
3.  -
4.  -
5.  -

--------------------

WVGrizzly
Member # 45698

6.  -
7.  -
8.  -
9.  -

--------------------

WVGrizzly
Member # 45698

I realize none of these are in the best of shape and I'll probably never find replacement blades for them, they were just bonus heads that came with the 6 perfect Wasp Cam Lok 4 blade heads I really wanted

--------------------

WVGrizzly
Member # 45698

1&3 I believe to be muzzy 4 blades but unsure of weight, 4&5 are super razorheads not perfect but not terrible shape number 7 has wasp on the blades but no idea of model, number 8 have Barrie rocky mtn Grand & royal but I've never heard of these heads. Those are the only ones I have any idea about looking for more information on any or all of them

--------------------

WVGrizzly
Member # 45698

I would happily trade any or all of these heads other than the. Bears for wasp cam loks or any type of bear razorhead or Pearson deadhead, I know they aren't really that great of shape for the most part but I'm sticking with the heads I know, I'm not much of a collector, just trying to secure a supply of the heads my grandpa used when we were hunting while I was growing up.

--------------------

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©