JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad History/Collecting » Any Brackenbury fans?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Brackenbury fans?
WVFarrier
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 46726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WVFarrier   Email WVFarrier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love JB bows, i hunt with a Shadow amd recently picked up 2 Drifters. amazing bows for the age

--------------------
As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i shall fear no evil, for thou art with me

Posts: 45 | From: West (By GOD) Virginia | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dringge
Contributor 2016
Member # 44842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dringge   Email dringge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't see this when it was first posted. I have a Brackenbury Tradition. I hunted for several years with it. Its a very nice bow.

--------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 181 | From: Iowa | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAPALAPIN
Contributor 2016
Member # 1384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAPALAPIN   Author's Homepage   Email PAPALAPIN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had one of only two Brackenbury risers that took the Bear limbs. I ended up selling it to the guy that had the other one. Good shooter.

--------------------
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow. If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead. The rest is just the delivery system.

Posts: 4221 | From: WHITE, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©