JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION LISTING FORUM

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Z GiveAways » Cadet Members and Giveaways

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cadet Members and Giveaways
Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob DiStefano   Author's Homepage   Email Rob DiStefano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All approved members under the age of 18 are considered "Cadet Members". Kids 13 and under require parental/guardian approval in order to become members. Cadet Members can not participate in any classifieds forum or auction.

Cadet Members may participate in any member "give-away" that does NOT include weaponry, i.e. - bows, arrows, broadheads, points, knives, etc.

--------------------
IAM ~ Black Powder Gang ~ TANJ ~ TGMM ~ NRA Patriot Life ~ NRA RSO ~ TMA

Posts: 9952 | From: NJ | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Vines
Contributor 2015
Member # 7379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Vines   Email Mike Vines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a great change. They deserve to enjoy some of the fun, and that is an awesome way for them to do it. Thank you.

--------------------
Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Posts: 5307 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cody94
CADET MEMBER
Member # 33198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cody94   Email cody94   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry but i disagree, 16 you get your driving license. i think you should be able to win these amazing prizes too. truthfully i want a new bow or set of arrows or something to do with archery than my license. i crave it.

--------------------
OH BOY IS THIS GREAT!

Posts: 137 | From: barnesville ohio | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cody,

although I would want for you to win a new bow or knife, I hope you would understand the websites position. There are way to many liabilities of sending "weaponry" to youth. I would want you to win a new bow as much as the next guy, so If you want, next time a bow give away comes around, I will put my name in a hat for you. If drawn I will Happily send it your way, no harm no foul to trad gang. [Wink] [thumbsup]

It's great to have you as a member.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16676 | From: Pattersonville, NY | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cody94
CADET MEMBER
Member # 33198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cody94   Email cody94   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU, YOUR THE MAN.

--------------------
OH BOY IS THIS GREAT!

Posts: 137 | From: barnesville ohio | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cody94
CADET MEMBER
Member # 33198

--------------------
OH BOY IS THIS GREAT!

vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie, you better check the Ohio laws before you make such promises. I would hate for you to be put in a bad way trying to do something so nice.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21856 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesV
Contributor 2013
Member # 23743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesV   Email JamesV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cody94.......Why not have a parent or guardian to put your name in the hat if they have no objecton?

--------------------
Proud supporter of Catch a Dream Foundation
-----------------------------------
When you are having a bad day always remember: Everyone suffers at their own level.

Posts: 1976 | From: Rolling Fork, Mississippi | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cody94
CADET MEMBER
Member # 33198

because im the only bowhunter in my family. haha

--------------------
OH BOY IS THIS GREAT!

fredbear92
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredbear92   Author's Homepage   Email fredbear92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting rule. I'm almost 20 and have been a member since I was 13 (6 years). I've been a respected buyer and seller in the classifieds ever since joining...

--------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons-your quiver and bow-and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Posts: 591 | From: Ridgeland, Mississippi | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpcjon2
Contributor 2012
Member # 21374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpcjon2   Email lpcjon2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie at worst have the parent call you to confirm it is ok.

--------------------
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Posts: 8143 | From: NJ to GA back to NJ =Lost ;) | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the viewpoint Dave and Tim, never thought about it from that stance.

Looks like Cody is considered an adult by most states now. Good luck in the drawings Cody [thumbsup]

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16676 | From: Pattersonville, NY | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark Willoughby
Contributor 2017
Member # 42619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark Willoughby   Email mark Willoughby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can always select adult signature required when shipping

--------------------
I love my cedar tree
lcpl Jonathan Thomas Price
USMC 5/4/88 - 6/21/14 gone but not forgotten , Semper Fidelis brother
Java man Assyrian 60 41# @ 28
Black widow psa x 62 42 @ 29
Bear Montana 64 35# @ 28
Java man Elkheart 58 44# @ 28

Posts: 740 | From: kentucky | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pavan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 21538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pavan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not give away new bows, but do give away used ones with a set of arrows. I may not have anything right now that will fit you, but if you could tell me your personal specs, as in size and strength, experience and desired equipment, if something shows up that fits, I can help.

--------------------
Pavan

Posts: 5555 | From: Iowa | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©