JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION LISTING FORUM

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Z GiveAways » Christmas eve pup longbow drawing (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Christmas eve pup longbow drawing
monk
Contributor 2017
Member # 9540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monk   Email monk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try again for Hudson!
Posts: 634 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bwhntr247
2017 Contributor
Member # 42859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bwhntr247   Email Bwhntr247   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my 6 year old daughter Lyla.

--------------------
Elkhart 2pc #50@28"
Thunderchild #49@28"
Blackbear #50@28"

And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.

Posts: 64 | From: Catskills | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buckeye1977
Contributor 2017
Member # 44686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckeye1977   Email Buckeye1977   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my son clayton and daughter taylor. Very nice of you to do these giveaways and no better way to keep our youth involved in the sport we love!!

Thanks, Nick

--------------------
Nick

PBS Associate Member
Bw PLV 62" 50@28
Kemp Kwyk Styk 56" 47@28
Zipper 58" 58@28

Posts: 450 | From: OH | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sts_5085
Member # 43367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sts_5085   Email sts_5085   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my son Peyton Simmons and daughter Haley Simmons. Thank you!
Posts: 11 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Longtoke
Contributor 2017
Member # 43977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longtoke   Email Longtoke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add my niece in again please! thanks for the chance and for spreading a little christmas cheer tot he kids Mike.

--------------------
Pika t/d 54"
Prairie Predator 60"

Posts: 935 | From: Colorado | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crotch horn
Contributor 2016
Member # 12922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crotch horn   Email crotch horn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please add my nephew Kevin. This is a wonderful thing you do. Thank you.
Posts: 1289 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JEFF B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JEFF B   Email JEFF B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck to all who enter. and dont forget to post pics of the winner with there new Bow God Bless and have a wonderful safe christmas. [campfire] [wavey]

--------------------
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Posts: 9447 | From: Baylys Beach New Zealand | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lunatic11
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lunatic11   Email lunatic11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in for my nephew Logan. Thanks so much !!!
Posts: 426 | From: Nacogdoches,TX | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim Brennen
Contributor 2017
Member # 18215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim Brennen   Email Jim Brennen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my grandsons Cody 7 and Evan 5. Thank you

--------------------
62" toelke whip 55#@28" 56" thunderchild 49#@28 54" shrew classic hunter 50#@28

Posts: 278 | From: Pittsburgh Pa | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leinsg91
2017 Contributor
Member # 44126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leinsg91   Email Leinsg91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my little brothers Michael and Gavin. Very cool that you do this for the kids
Posts: 74 | From: Indiana | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maineac
Contributor 2016
Member # 15727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maineac   Author's Homepage   Email maineac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are up to 30 names at this point, good luck to all!

--------------------
The season gave him perfect mornings, hunter's moons and fields of freedom found only by walking them with a predator's stride.
Robert Holthouser

Posts: 4216 | From: Waldoboro, Maine | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nlester
Contributor 2016
Member # 25403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nlester   Email nlester   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my sons Levi 9 and Ben 7. Thanks

--------------------
Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge;
fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Posts: 341 | From: Indiana | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain*Kirk
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 45005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain*Kirk   Email Captain*Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my granddaughter Evie! Thank you!

--------------------
Aim small,miss small

Posts: 563 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rooni79
Member # 40502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rooni79   Email rooni79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please enter my son Hugh, and his sister Eliza
Thanks! [Smile]

Posts: 13 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goingoldskool
Contributor 2017
Member # 38326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goingoldskool   Email goingoldskool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My granddaughter just came into town this morning and saw 'pawpaw's' bow hanging and wanted to see it.... Miss Mya is 4 1/2 years old.

Merry Christmas and thanks,

Rodd

--------------------
"NO GOD, NO PEACE-KNOW GOD, KNOW PEACE" side of a barn along I-70, eastern Kansas
Rodd Boyer
Blk Widow PL-III
53#@28

Posts: 791 | From: nw missouri | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©