JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION LISTING FORUM

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Z GiveAways » Gone to a good home

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gone to a good home
huntryx
Contributor 2017
Member # 3322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntryx   Email huntryx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 3 Rudderbows longbows I would like to give away to one person who is willing to pay the shipping charges: 15-20#, 20-25# and 25-30#. All 3 are solid Hickory, RH, 66" long and nearly new. I got them to rehab my shoulder last year. Shipping should be $20 or so, due to length. Weight isn't much. So, if you need to rehab your strength, or have a couple of kids, these would be great for you. PM me.

--------------------
NYB Life Member
Compton's Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2461 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TSHOOTER
Contributor 2014
Member # 8515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TSHOOTER   Author's Homepage   Email TSHOOTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to have these for my nephews ages 5 & 7.

--------------------
He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son does not have life. (1 John 5:12)

PBS
TGMM Family of the Bow
CBA

Posts: 592 | From: Western Kentucky | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monk
Contributor 2017
Member # 9540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monk   Email monk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting for my kids to start
Posts: 632 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntryx
Contributor 2017
Member # 3322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntryx   Email huntryx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These have been claimed by the first asking. Sorry I can't accommodate everybody!

--------------------
NYB Life Member
Compton's Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2461 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©